Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Tristan Tate reveals being rivals with Andrew Tate during Piers Morgan interview: 'See my broken nose?'

2023-11-23 15:55
'We are rivals in the way that we inspire each other to work better,' Tristan Tate said
Tristan Tate reveals being rivals with Andrew Tate during Piers Morgan interview: 'See my broken nose?'

BUCHAREST, ROMANIA: Polarizing social media influencer Tristan Tate recently participated in an interview with journalist Piers Morgan, shedding light on his relationship and rivalry with his brother, Andrew Tate.

Notably, Tristan had previously stepped up to defend Morgan when the journalist faced criticism and trolling following his interview with Andrew.

Tristan Tate reveals he and Andrew Tate are rivals

During a recent conversation with Morgan, Tristan was questioned about any conflicts with his brother Andrew. Tristan responded, "We never argue. We used to physically fight all the time, we’re both professional athletes. So we used to beat each other up in the ring for sparring.”

Tristan went on to acknowledge that Andrew outshines him in their bouts, confessing that his brother is the superior fighter, and even recounted a training incident where Andrew broke his nose.

Despite the competitive aspect of their relationship, Tristan emphasized that their rivalry serves as mutual inspiration for improvement.

He clarified, "Andrew would win. I was good. I was the European champion at my peak but Andrew was built for… You see my broken nose?"

"It leans this way… First time it was broken by him and it got weaker after that and I had it broken twice subsequently in kickboxing matches," he revealed.

"But yeah, we are rivals in the way that we inspire each other to work better, to be better. But not rivals in any way that his success would upset me or my success would upset him,” Tristan added.

Tristan Tate defends Andrew Tate

In another video shared by The Real World from Tristan's interview with Morgan, the former is seen passionately defending Andrew against Morgan's inquiries.

The footage is captioned, "Tristan Tate DEFENDS @Cobratate against Piers Morgan." Tristan says, "I believe Andrew's message is one, overwhelmingly positive. He's a professional athlete with a completely clean criminal record, who's kind, who's generous".

"He runs his own charity. He's the best brother, he's the best father, he's the best uncle, he's an absolutely wonderful man. And I would love to see more men become like him," he adds.

Tags news