Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Travis Kelce shares a glimpse of the 'good food' he had with Taylor Swift during Argentina dinner outing

2023-11-16 20:47
Travis Kelce and Taylor Swift grabbed dinner in a private room at Elena, a restaurant in the Four Seasons Hotel in Buenos Aires
Travis Kelce shares a glimpse of the 'good food' he had with Taylor Swift during Argentina dinner outing

BUENOS AIRES, ARGENTINA: Travis Kelce and Taylor Swift enjoyed a delightful meal together during their time in Argentina. Kelce shared details about their dinner on a recent episode of his podcast, 'New Heights with Jason and Travis Kelce'.

Describing the local cuisine, Travis mentioned, "We got some good food, man — had some empanadas and steak. They’re big on all the different cuts of meat. Got some good steak down there, man."

The new couple had dinner on the night Swift's Eras Tour show in Buenos Aires was postponed due to inclement weather.

Travis Kelce and Taylor Swift's quiet date night

The duo dined in a private room at Elena, a restaurant located in the Four Seasons Hotel in Buenos Aires. Joining them for the evening was Taylor Swift's father, Scott Kingsley Swift.

Travis noted that this dinner was the only opportunity they had due to the weather circumstances surrounding the concert postponement.

Nevertheless, Travis Kelce and Taylor Swift opted for a low-key date night in Buenos Aires.

Travis shared on his podcast, "We didn’t wanna just go and have a blast throughout the city like we didn’t care about the show so we made sure we stayed inside the hotel and kinda kept to ourselves.”

According to a source, the couple looked adorable on their quiet night out and left the restaurant holding hands. The crowd even briefly cheered as they exited, and Travis was described as "beaming."

During the night, Travis also had the chance to meet Taylor's dad, Scott Kingsley Swift. On the podcast, Travis mentioned that Scott was sporting a Kansas City Chiefs lanyard while watching his daughter perform.

Travis joked, “I’ve got ‘em all over here to the good side, baby,” alluding to the Swift family's previous allegiance to the Philadelphia Eagles, the team of Jason, Travis' brother.

Travis Kelce apologizes to Swift's dad

It also seems Travis Kelce had a slight high-five mishap with Taylor Swift's dad, Scott Kingsley Swift.

During the podcast, Jason pointed out that Travis left Scott "hanging" after Taylor changed the lyrics of 'Karma' to give a shoutout to the Chiefs tight end.

Travis apologized, saying, "Yeah, Mr Swift, I apologize, big guy. Aw, man. I missed that. I never miss a high-five, too. Big high-five guy. It’s the most electric thing you can do at an event and so — sorry Mr Swift."

Reflecting on the unexpected lyric change, Travis mentioned that he had a hint that something was coming but admitted that when he heard it from Taylor, it still shocked him. He said, "I was like, ‘Oh, she really just said that."

Tags news