Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

How long was Justin Bieber's absence from Instagram? Grammy winner marks his return by sharing adorbale pic with wife Hailey

2023-08-27 02:57
Justin Bieber was seen sporting a black zip-up hoodie and white tank top in the snapshot
How long was Justin Bieber's absence from Instagram? Grammy winner marks his return by sharing adorbale pic with wife Hailey

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Justin Bieber returned to Instagram, ending his 3-month hiatus on Saturday, August 26. The 'Peaches' singer shared an adorable picture of himself alongside his wife Hailey Bieber and the pair's niece Iris, who is the daughter of Hailey's sister, Alaia Baldwin.

The Grammy Award singer was seen sporting a black zip-up hoodie and white tank top in the snapshot while his wife donned a large leather jacket and held the toddler in her arms. Iris, who wore a vibrant blue dress, was seen staring sweetly at her uncle Justin and smiled in the presence of her pop star relative. "😘," Justin captioned the post.

Justin also uploaded a few other recent highlights on his Instagram Story as well besides the photo with his little family member. His posts included clips and stills from his appearance in SZA's "Snooze" music video, and a repost of Hailey's recent portrait of herself.

Justin's appearance in the music video

In 'Snooze' which is directed by Bradley J. Calder and co-written by Calder and SZA, the 29-year-old appears as one of the R&B singer's romantic partners alongside collaborator Benny Blanco and actors Young Mazino and Woody McClain. The video shows shirtless Justin lying back in bed with SZA, enjoying a pretty picnic date and even staring at her with a smile.

Earlier this month, Justin and Hailey were seen wearing color-coordinated outfits during their night out at the Nice Guy in West Hollywood, reports People Magazine. Hailey complemented her bright red dress with a matching purse and a pair of heels, while the 'Baby' singer decided to wear dark red pants, a white button-up and a backward cap.

Before that the couple was seen at the same week while they were on their way to Soho House, where Justin wore baggy shorts, a bucket hat and a navy hoodie, as Hailey went for a fitted tank dress.

Hailey opened up about her marriage with Justin

Hailey provided an insight into her marriage during a conversation with Australian Vogue earlier this year as her husband interviewed her for the magazine. They have been married since 2018 and will celebrate their fifth year of marriage in September.

“My favorite thing about being married is honestly the companionship I feel we have," she said. "Genuinely, you are my best friend in the entire world. There’s nobody I would rather spend more time with or do anything with," added Hailey.

Tags news epcelebs