Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'The View' host Ana Navarro posts summer break pics before returning to show, fans say 'thank you for sharing'

2023-07-10 15:47
Ana Navarro wrote, 'I loved relaxing, disconnecting, and learning a little more about Dominican culture. I will be back many times'
'The View' host Ana Navarro posts summer break pics before returning to show, fans say 'thank you for sharing'

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: ‘The View’ might have been on a summer hiatus, but co-host Ana Navarro most certainly wasn’t. If there’s one person who made sure that her Instagram and her fan stayed updated during her summer vacation, it was Navarro. From posting about Joe Biden to showing off her husband and dog in the pool, Navarro did it all.

As Navarro’s summer vacation comes to an end, and she heads back to the studio with her co-hosts, Whoopi Goldberg, Sara Haines, Alyssa Farah Griffin, Sunny Hostin, and Joy Behar, Navarro can’t help but take a look back at her fabulous holiday. Navarro spent her time away from the studio in the Dominican Republic and has given heaps of glimpses to her fans.

‘I will be back many times’

Navarro took to Instagram with one final spam of her summer vacation in the Dominican Republic. In the caption, she wrote, “Thank you to the all the hotel family at @edenroccapcana for making us feel so welcome in your beautiful little piece of paradise. I loved relaxing, disconnecting, and learning a little more about Dominican culture. I will be back many times. In the meantime, I’m gonna give making mangú at home, a try. 🇩🇴.” Her fans have been a part of her summer as she spent her leisure time in the pool and beach, and this time, they haven’t held back from expressing their thoughts about Navarro’s summer.

‘You are inspiring’

Fans have thanked Navarro for sharing her adventure on the post with them as one writes, “Thank YOU for sharing your beautiful adventure ✅💜✅💚.” Of course, fans couldn’t help focus on Navarro’s poodle, Cha Cha, as one fan writes, “The pictures of Cha Cha are absolutely adorable 🥰” and another writes, “I love that Chacha got to go!” Fans have been inspired by Navarro’s journey as one comment reads, “I love watching all your adventures and admire you. As a fellow Latina you are inspiring. I also adore the fact that you bring your adorable pup everywhere. ❤️” And there’s some focus on Navarro’s husband too as one fan says, “Your hubby has the BEST teeth & smile!!!!” but it looks like everyone is ready to see Navarro back on ‘The View’ as one comment says, “Glad you enjoy my beautiful country. Look forward to see u back in your chair with the ladies, think back tomorrow.”

Tags news