Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Andrew Tate urges young boys to 'shut up' and focus on personal growth, trolls say 'You talk too much'

2023-11-01 13:46
Andrew Tate says that as a 23-year old, he barely spoke and learned from rich men
Andrew Tate urges young boys to 'shut up' and focus on personal growth, trolls say 'You talk too much'

BUCHAREST, ROMANIA: Andrew Tate, the polarizing figure on social media, criticized the current generation of 23-year-old men on X (formerly Twitter). He emphasized the importance of their commitment to personal growth and learning.

Tate's consistent posting of passionate opinions on X has not been without its fair share of backlash from the online community.

Before this, Andrew Tate used his platform to address the issue of perceived weakness in men, contending that it's a worldwide concern. He advocated for the development of stronger individuals.

What did Andrew Tate say about young men?

On X, Tate launched an extensive rant in his latest tweet.

Tate said, "As a young man. You are a loser. You have no money, no wisdom, no connections. You can’t even f**k properly till you’re 30. Trust me. All you have is wolverine-like healing abilities. You should TRAIN LIKE AN ANIMAL."

Tate further said, "Learn more. And talk much less. You don’t know s**t. When I was 23 I barely spoke. I learned from rich men and trained like an animal. I became physically capable. Very dangerous. I won world titles and played chess."

He stressed, "I certainly didn’t have an opinion on much - because I knew I was too young to know s**t. Nowadays 23-year-olds skip training to talk on Twitter about being alpha males while older genuinely desirable millionaires court the girls they j**k off to. You’re not s**t as a man until you MAKE yourself something."

Concluding his statement, Tate offered this advice, "It takes time. Shut up young gun. You should be too busy learning."

Trolls call Andrew Tate a 'coward'

After Tate's passionate outburst, numerous users on the 'X' platform expressed their views on Tate's comments.

One user, who seemed annoyed by Tate's rant, wrote, "As an old man you talk too much."

Another user wrote, "Fight Neon you coward."

A user said, "You, for lack of a better word, were a nerd Boi when you were younger."

Tags news