Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Nas Daily and Alyne Tamir's relationship timeline, from fake weddings to multiple breakups

2023-05-23 11:51
Nas Daily and Alyne Tamir, the famous YouTube couple, split after dating for 6 years
Nas Daily and Alyne Tamir's relationship timeline, from fake weddings to multiple breakups

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: There will be a few social media junkies who have not seen a single video of Nas Daily. The ever-smiling, lively young man Nas aka Nuseir Yassin is a popular YouTuber with 11.7 million followers who posts inspirational videos educating people about many interesting facts about the places he visits. Alyne Tamir, his ex-girlfriend, is also featured in many of his inspirational videos. Recently, however, Nas and Alyne declared in a joint video that they will separate after six years and "remain good friends."

While they traveled the world together during those six years, their relationship also slowly matured. Against all odds in society and against the resistance of their parents, the duo grew stronger until they decided it was better to part amicably. As their joint video takes viewers through the roller coaster ride of their relationship, we take a look at the timeline of their relationship in which they managed to enthrall their audience.

READ MORE

'We don't hate each other': Sam Golbach and girlfriend Katrina Stuart announce breakup, shocked fans express support

Nikocado Avocado: Is the YouTuber Gay? Truth behind divorce from Orlin Home revealed

While it was their incredible work that brought them together, it was work too that became the cause of the downfall of their relationship. While not giving enough attention to the relationship became a major cause for their break up, let’s have a throwback to the time when Nas and Alyne’s relationship was magical.

'It was love at first message'

The couple revealed in their latest video, “Our journey together started in June 2016. I was just starting Nas daily,” says Nas and “I had just gotten out of a divorce and was traveling the world,” adds Alyne. Nas adds, “The second we met online I knew she was special.” Alyne continued, “I knew he was special too for me.” They continued, “It was love at first message, “Hey I saw your video. I loved everything about her, her way of talking. ‘Hi my name is Alyne’,” her sense of humor,” adding that he loved everything about her including her “kindness, personality, looks and culture.”

They then described their first date together, which lasted for four days, “Our first day together lasted four days. It was just magical.” They went on to continue to describe the date when they stayed in Nas’s home and ate “mom’s food.”

Nas, who preliminary rose to fame by making one-minute-long Facebook videos, declared their relationship for the first time in their day 445 video. In that video, they also talked about the challenges they faced as a couple because of their ethnicities and religious differences. While Nas is a Muslim from Palestine, Alyne hailed from Israel and had Jewish and Mormon family heritage. They also revealed that unlike most relationships, where the man is younger than the woman, Alyne was older than Nas. In the same video, they also discussed despite their differences, why they should be together, citing not being "romantic" as one.

In 2021, on Instagram, they even celebrated their five-year anniversary by posting, "5 years with this one. Exactly 5 years ago we started traveling together, and ever since then we’ve both lost our privacy but gained so much more in return :) 60 countries later, we’re still kicking! Thanks Alyne for always being interesting, funny, and smart! @dearalyne."

The 'fake’ weddings across the world

There have been times when the globe-trodding couple got married too multiple times, which they specifically termed as “fake.” Two of their most famous weddings were in Papua New Guinea and in India. Donning the traditional costumes of marriage in both the two places, the couple also took the wedding vows. While the rituals were not legally binding, they helped them in understanding the depth and significance of those rituals in a relationship. On a similar occasion, they also got married following the Sri Lankan tradition.

'At the end of the day we’re just two imperfect individuals'

This is, however, not the first time that Nas and Alyne have broken up. Previously also, during the early days of their relationship, they almost broke up once. On day 851 of their Facebook video they discussed the hardships they faced in their relationship and how difficult it was for them to convince their parents, “In one year, we taught our families to accept us. Our past, we learnt to let go, and our differences, we for over! It’s simple, we overcame our problems by looking inwards and improving ourselves first.”

Even two years ago, they made a video on breakups. And how they broke up twice in the span of just one month. There, they revealed, “We fight every day. Her inability to decide.” They even went deeper into the intricacies of the relationship saying, “In real life our relationship has a good amount of bickering and imperfections but a huge amount of fun, laughter and love.” They concluded by saying, “At the end of the day we’re just two imperfect individuals (mainly her) trying to make it work every day.”

Tags news