Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Did MrBeast share a photo of his underwear? YouTuber's tweet leaves Internet in splits: 'Please wash them before sending'

2023-07-01 18:49
MrBeast's tranformation photo has attracted praise from all corners of social media
Did MrBeast share a photo of his underwear? YouTuber's tweet leaves Internet in splits: 'Please wash them before sending'

GREENVILLE, NORTH CAROLINA: YouTube sensation MrBeast made waves after revealing his physical transformation on Twitter. This caught the attention of numerous fans, including one who requested the YouTube star send them the underwear he had worn in the photo.

Following MrBeast's tranformation, various influencers and celebrities shared their thoughts, amplifying his moment, leaving him elated. Many had some hilarious reactions to MrBeast's drastic weight loss.

‘Please wash them before sending’

MrBeast took great joy in sharing his remarkable transformation journey, complete with before and after photos. In the accompanying tweet, he revealed his dedication to weightlifting and walking 12,500 steps daily. He wrote, "Woke up and realized I was obese so I started lifting and walking 12,500 steps a day. Still got a long way to being yoked but I’m happy with my progress so far.” This tweet garnered over 67 million views.

Shortly after, MrBeast shared another tweet, expressing his astonishment at the immense number of people who had seen him in his underwear. He mused, "50 million people saw me in my underwear yesterday... why do I have this much power?" In response to this, a Twitter user asked MrBeast “If this gets 50,000 likes can I have the underwear you were wearing in the picture?” MrBeast promptly replied, “I’ll consider it.”

This interaction resonated with millions, as the Twitter user's tweet garnered nearly 91,000 likes. Amusingly, when MrBeast responded, the Twitter user trolled him by suggesting, "Please wash them before sending."

'Would you wear it ?'

Fans shared their comments after the amusing exchange between MrBeast and the fan. One said, "If you do get them you should do the same picture and then pass them along imagine this trend lol." Another fan asked, "Would you wear it ? Or use it as a pillow at night ?" Another penned, "Mr. Beast baby, you can do so much better. Tell him 1M and they’re sold! But 50k in likes?! Is cheap!!! You are being shook, stay woke." A fourth user tried the same stunt by stating, "If this gets 50,000 likes can I have the underwear you were wearing in the picture?"

Tags news