Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'Too much time on her hands': 'RHONJ' star Melissa Gorga brutally trolled as she puts up Christmas stockings way ahead of Thanksgiving

2023-11-09 09:18
Melissa Gorga shared a sneak peek of her Christmas decor to her fans as they call out 'RHONJ' wife for being too early
'Too much time on her hands': 'RHONJ' star Melissa Gorga brutally trolled as she puts up Christmas stockings way ahead of Thanksgiving

MONTVILLE, NEW JERSEY: It looks like Christmas is early, at least in one house in New Jersey. On November 8, Melissa Gorga chose to unveil her Christmas decor for this year, and the Bravo Housewife was soon called out for being "too early" to be doing that.

Soon after wrapping up BravoCon, 'The Real Housewives of New Jersey' star surely rushed home to make sure she wasn't late for Christmas. Melissa shared a reel on her Instagram where she gave fans a sneak peek at her Christmas decor.

The camera panned down to the Gorga house's fireplace, where Melissa had carefully hung white stockings with each family member's name engraved on them. By the fireplace, there were also mini Christmas trees covered in snow.

In captions, she wrote, "I DID IT. 🦌❄️ #jesusbirthday #christmas #decor."

As the 'RHONJ' star gleefully shared her Christmas enthusiasm with her followers, for some it may have proved to be a little early.

Many users took to the comment section to write, "Too early at least wait until after rememberance day." While another user chimed in, "They say it’s disrespectful to do that before Nov 11 , I’m with them whoever they are !"

One user further wrote, "Too early for me." A fourth user quipped, "That is way too much color. You need to tone it down on all those colors," throwing a dig at the overall white theme in the video.

One fan argued, "Where is the Christmas colors ??" "Too too early. I’d be taking it down before Christmas," noted another.

Another user commented, "Way too early way too much time on her hands." Given Thanksgiving is still to come, one user added, "Wow she just overlooked a whole holiday 😂."

While some threw a shade at her faux fireplace, "Could of put a real fireplace in." "What happened to Thanksgiving? Lol," asked another.

Melissa Gorga has 'found peace' while filming with Teresa Giudice for 'RHONJ' Season 14

Although blood is thicker than water, Melissa and Teresa Giudice aren't ready to let go of the past.

The 'RHONJ' stars are both set to appear in the 14th season of the Bravo series, which will take place during their continuing family rivalry, which reached a boiling point last season. However, Teresa recently told E! News' Keltie Knight at BravoCon that she refuses to engage with Melissa, who is married to Teresa's brother, Joe Gorga. Filming the season may have been difficult.

What are Melissa's opinions on the subject? "We've navigated through that really well, I think, this season," she told Keltie on November 4.

"We're doing what we can as a team. Unfortunately, it is a group, and it is a team, and you need to be some type of team player to be on the team."

"We have all been in the same room together, but her and I have no communication, which I'm pleasantly pleased with," the 44-year-old revealed. "I have found peace, and I'd like to keep it that way."

Melissa Gorga trying to 'protect her peace' from 'RHONJ' co-stars Teresa Giudice and Luis Ruelas

Melissa believes that the upcoming season of 'RHONJ' will be a breath of fresh air, since she has ceased communicating with her sister-in-law, Teresa.

Melissa talked out about no longer communicating with Teresa and how it would influence the next season of the Bravo hit during the 'RHONJ' panel at BravoCon 2023 on November 4 — which included just half of the cast, including Melissa and husband Joe, due to the current family dispute.

"You know what? It's hard," she remarked of cutting Teresa and her husband Luis "Louie" Ruelas out of their lives.

"But I've come to a point in my life where, you know, you can try, you can try, you can try, but at some point, you need to protect your peace, and you need to create a boundary, and I think that's what I did and that's what we're doing."

"I think, you know, when something is really toxic, and it doesn't work for you, and it makes you uncomfortable, you don't need to force yourself to be around it," Melissa added. "It’s okay to let something go. I am protecting my peace. We should all protect our peace. I think that’s a wonderful thing, and everyone should do that."

Melissa Gorga promises fans 'refreshing' 'RHONJ' Season 14

When asked how their lack of contact will affect Season 14, Melissa replied, "It's very different from last season... because there's not a lot of communication so I think it's different and better."

"I think the fans will feel refreshed as well. I mean, weren’t you sick of it?" she questioned the cheering throng.

"It’s so much to describe right now, but I think everyone knows where we're at. Everyone's reading it. I think it's, like I said, we're at a place of peace. I think everyone needs a minute. Everyone needs a break, and there's just a period on it right now."

Melissa's husband was also questioned about the family feud, with one fan wondering why Joe believes his sister continues to instigate disputes with them.

Joe just said, "I'm always gonna say I am a brother, and I am a man, and I really wish the family would come together. What I want is the best. I have two parents in heaven, and I would love for us to come together."

Tags news