Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Andrew Tate mocks today's 'youth' while he wants to be '23 years old' again, Internet says 'great point'

2023-11-09 14:27
Andrew Tate said, 'None of you young guns train hard enough, none of you are working as hard as you could, youth is often wasted on the young'
Andrew Tate mocks today's 'youth' while he wants to be '23 years old' again, Internet says 'great point'

BUCHAREST, ROMANIA: Andrew Tate, a former kickboxer who has transitioned into an influencer with controversial views, recently made a statement about today's youth.

He posted a video in which he was seen engaging in a physical altercation with a noticeably younger opponent. As the confrontation unfolded, the younger individual grew exhausted and eventually collapsed to the ground while grappling with Tate.

During this moment, Tate seized the opportunity to criticize today's youth, suggesting that if he were in their shoes or could turn back the clock to be 23 years old again, he would have been an absolute powerhouse or, in his words, a 'MONSTER.'

Andrew Tate slams today's youth

In a tweet shared on November 9th, Cobra Tate expressed, "I'm an old man now. Make me 23 years old again and I would be a MONSTER. None of you young guns train hard enough, none of you are working as hard as you COULD. Youth is often wasted on the young.”

In the video, Tate says, "You guys should kick the f**k out of me” He then emphasized how he didn't even train for 6 years. He added, "You should have seen me when I was young, f*****g you all have been dead."

Towards the latter part of the video, Tate also provided a glimpse of his boxing history. He initiated his kickboxing journey in 2005 and achieved his first championship in 2009.

Internet reacts to Tate's Tweet

Within a matter of hours after being posted, the tweet had garnered over 300,000 views and had received numerous comments.

A user said, "The issue with the youth is that they believe they have a lot of time, and should enjoy life being young. Sadly they are misguided."

Another user wrote, "Youth is wasted on the young. I didn't understand that until I got older. Older men are often gifted with wisdom. Younger me. Are gifted with youth. Men, real men don't lay around wishing they had one or the other. They're too busy being men."

The next user wrote targeting Tate, "Bro you're 36. Stop making excuses." Another user wrote, "It's true that youth is often wasted on the young, but you have the wisdom and experience to help guide them. You can show them how to make the most of their youth and help them reach their full potential."

Another user went on saying, "Great point. When your young is the best time to go through the most shit, train as hard as u can get in great shape and you'll be a beast."

Tags news