Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Kai Cenat willing to go to any lengths to appear in MrBeast's video: 'I’ll just be in the background'

2023-11-29 12:23
Kai Cenat is keen to appear alongside MrBeast in a video
Kai Cenat willing to go to any lengths to appear in MrBeast's video: 'I’ll just be in the background'

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Kai Cenat has expressed his desire to appear in a MrBeast video and he is willing to go to extraordinary measures to fulfill this desire.

Kai Cenat's popularity has soared since February 2023, when he broke the record for the most Twitch subscriptions. Recently he made an appearance at the Paramount+ premiere of 'Good Burger 2', when he said a few lines at the end of the film. He is now requesting to be included in a MrBeast video and has even made it clear what he would do to get it.

Kai Cenat's dream to be in MrBeast's video

Kai Cenat responded to Jimmy "MrBeast" Donaldson's most recent upload in a recent YouTube video. He also expressed interest in working with the well-known creator on a future video.

“When are you gonna put me in a video bro? Like Jimmy, bro, put me in a f******g video bro,” he said.

Cenat also disclosed his willingness to do anything to be in the video. He remarked, "I’ll just be in the background, I might even be the camera guy."

Since MrBeast has not yet replied to Kai's request, it is still unclear whether or not this will happen. It wouldn't be the first time Jimmy has featured famous people and influencers in his videos, either.

Pete Davidson made an appearance on a boat with the YouTuber and several other well-known people back in June 2023.

Agent 00 asks Kai Cenat why Offset was not part of '7 days In'

Famous online gamer Agent 00 recently asked Kai Cenat about rapper Offset's absence from his '7 Days In' series during a livestream.

Offset was supposed to participate in the seven-day webcast with a jail theme, but in the end, he did not, despite appearing in the promotional video that was released just before it began.

Kai Cenat answered Agent 00's question regarding Offset by saying, "Because he has a family and children."

'7 Days In', as the name implies, started on October 27 and lasted for an entire week, during which all participants were prison impersonators. In the teaser, prominent individuals like Druski and NLE Choppa were highlighted.

Tags news