Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

The View's Ana Navarro slammed for praising Joe Biden as he signs proclamation to create Emmett Till monument: 'You're misinformed'

2023-07-26 10:49
Ana Navarro has been very open about her political stance lately and people are not happy about it
The View's Ana Navarro slammed for praising Joe Biden as he signs proclamation to create Emmett Till monument: 'You're misinformed'

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: ‘The View’ hosts recently discussed Ron DeSantis’ stand on Florida’s curriculum as he sparked controversy after stating that people who were once enslaved benefitted from the skills that they learned. As the Presidential race begins to near, ‘The View’ co-hosts are becoming more active in terms of discussing politics and the candidates.

Ana Navarro, who wasn’t present on Tuesday’s segment of ‘The View,’ took to Twitter to express her thoughts on recent events. According to BBC News, Joe Biden will be designating a national monument for Emmett Till to honor him. Navarro tweeted about Biden’s decision, contrasting it with the opposing parties and seemingly taking a dig at DeSantis once again.

‘Contrast could not be starker’

In light of recent events, Navarro took to Twitter and talked about the choices that are being made by the Democratic Party versus those made by the right wing. In her tweet on July 25, Navarro wrote, “While the Right doubles-down, defending the “benefit” of slavery, @JoeBiden & @KamalaHarris sign a proclamation establishing the Emmett Till National Monument and making sure we learn from history, not white-wash it. The contrast could not be starker. Those are the choices.” This tweet was a direct hit at the comment DeSantis made earlier this week, but the internet hasn’t responded too well to Navarro this time around, despite previously praising her for her angry rant on the show.

‘You're misinformed’

In response to Navarro’s tweet, the internet has pointed out the alleged wrongdoings of the Democratic party. One person tweeted, “Considering it was the Democrats who were the party of slavery they're full of shit!” and another tweeted, “Amazing that the Democrat Party is trying to keep racism alive while Republicans try to end it.” People have also directly addressed Navarro as one person wrote, “So race is still your talking point. Pathetic.”

Some viewers of the show are convinced that Navarro is actually “misinformed” on the matter as one person tweeted, “You need to look into what actually happened I think you’re misinformed.” One user also wrote, “Do you realize that it’s the Democrats are lying in those stories? Of course you do because you are lying with them. NOBODY has held minorities down as effectively as the Democratic Party. They are the party of slavery.” People who were once fans of Navarro seemed to have turned against her, as one tweeted, “There were occasional moments in the past when I appreciated what you had to say but now every word that leaves your lips makes me question what was wrong with me that someone as divisive and ability to lie and distort the truth as good as you, that I thought that. Not anymore.”