Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

The View's Ana Navarro claps back at 'racists' as she attends Beyonce's concert amid GOP debate gaffe

2023-09-29 12:28
This comes after conservative commentator and writer Ann Coulter mistook GOP debate moderator Ilia Calderon for Ana Navarro
The View's Ana Navarro claps back at 'racists' as she attends Beyonce's concert amid GOP debate gaffe

NEW ORLEANS, LOUISIANA: ‘The View’ host Ana Navarro has spent the last couple of days in Louisiana with her best friend, Lee Schrager, as the two attended Beyonce’s concert.

However, as Navarro spent her time with her best friend, back in Simi Valley, the second GOP debate took place at the Ronald Reagan Presidential Library.

Conservative commentator and writer Ann Coulter live-tweeted some moments from the debate on X, formerly known as Twitter.

Columbian journalist Ilia Calderon was one of the moderators at the debate, to which Coulter tweeted, “Can we get subtitles for Ana Navarro?”

For the unversed, Coulter allegedly mistook Calderon, who has Colombian heritage, for Navarro after having a meltdown over the moderator's accent.

Now, Navarro has clapped back at Coulter and the “racists” as she showed off the fun she had at Beyonce’s concert, with her best friend.

Ana Navarro danced her little heart out at Beyonce's concert

‘The View’ co-host Ana Navarro took to X, to share a picture of herself with Lee Schager at the Beyonce concert, while also clapping back at the “racists.” Navarro wrote, “No, racists. That wasn’t me, moderating the GOP debate, last night. It was @univision’s brilliant @iliacalderon.”

She continued, “I was with my best friend, @Lee_Schrager, dancing my little heart out at the @Beyonce concert in the Big Easy. Keep on hating. You ain’t taking away one bit of my joy.”

Meanwhile, on Instagram, Navarro shared a screenshot of a news story, that claimed Ann Coulter mistook “Univision host Ilia Calderon, who has Colombian heritage, with the American-Nicaraguan host of The View.”

To this, Navarro responded, “I’m out there living my best life, but man, those racists just can’t leave me alone. I [love] knowing I live rent-free in their little heads.”

Internet rushes to support Ana Navarro

In response to ‘The View’ host Ana Navarro’s posts on social media about the “racists,” the internet has come to her support.

One person said, “With all due respect, you look amazing :)," and another wrote, “You got the better deal. Hope you had a great time!”

On Instagram, one fan commented, “Team Ana forever,” and another wrote, “It’s crazy. You’re the best! Thanks for always speaking truth to power.”

“They are just SOOOO jealous & want to be you!!! Tell them to keep dreaming!! Live your best life girl” commented one fan, and another wrote, “They hate you because they ain’t you!”

Tags news