Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

How tall is Leonardo DiCaprio? 'Inception' star is often perceived as shorter than his real height

2023-08-28 17:51
Leonardo DiCaprio’s height comfortably makes him taller than most other Hollywood leading men
How tall is Leonardo DiCaprio? 'Inception' star is often perceived as shorter than his real height

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Hailed as one of the greatest actors of his generation, Leonardo DiCaprio continues his stronghold on showbiz, with his magnificent on-screen performance.

Apart from his acting prowess, the 48-year-old Academy Award winner is known for his captivating charm and relatively tall stature.

Over the years, many media reports claimed Leonardo DiCaprio’s height to be 5ft 9in (175cm) or 5ft 10in (177cm) but originally, he stands at an impressive 5 ft 11 ¼ in or 181 cm tall, according to Celeb heights.

Leonardo DiCaprio’s height comfortably makes him taller than most other Hollywood leading men. However, he once revealed that his fans often perceive him as shorter than his real height.

In 2016, the ‘Inception’ actor was in conversation with Access Hollywood’s Billy Bush when he said “I’m always shocked at how tall you are.”

“It’s weird. I do get that a lot. I’m not extraordinarily tall, but people…” DiCaprio then replied.

He added, “That’s the number one thing people say to me constantly — ‘Wow! You’re a lot taller than I thought you’d be. They have a perception, I guess, that most actors are gnomes or something.”

Leonardo DiCaprio’s height compared to his peers

Leonardo DiCaprio’s height might appear less impressive in real life but he is perceived differently in the entertainment industry as he is apparently taller than most of other Hollywood leading men.

The ‘Titanic’ star comfortably appears taller when compared to stars like Tom Cruise (5ft 7in or 172cm), Robert Downey Jr (5ft8in or 174 cm), Joaquin Phoenix (5ft 8in or 174cm), Jamie Foxx (5f t9 or 175cm), Robert DeNiro (5ft 9 or 175cm) or Johnny Depp (5ft 9 or 175cm).

However, it is not hard to notice a height difference when DiCaprio stands next to giant Hollywood actors like Chris Pratt (6ft 2in or 188cm), Chris Hemsworth (6ft 3 or 191cm), Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson (6ft5 or 196 cm) and Arnold Schwarzenegger (6ft2 or188 cm).

Is Leonardo DiCaprio taller than Brad Pitt?

Pitt and DiCaprio are, undoubtedly, two of Hollywood’s biggest actors, who have been slaying showbiz for decades.

Oddly enough, both men started out in commercials with Pitt in a Pringles ad while DiCaprio starred in a commercial for a Honda Civic.

However, their current phase of success often sparks comparisons over their prowess and physical features including height. As mentioned earlier, DiCaprio is 5ft 11 ¼ inch tall while Brad Pitt’s height is listed as 5ft 11 or 180cm.

Beyond the question of height, the two stars have shared the screen in various capacities, including in ‘Once Upon a Time in Hollywood’.

What is Leonardo DiCaprio's net worth?

‘The Wolf of Wall Street’ star is not just one of the most versatile actors of his generation but he is also the wealthiest one.

After starring in some of the biggest movies of the 1990s and 2000s—including 'Titanic', 'Inception', and 'The Departed'—DiCaprio has amassed a jaw-dropping net worth for himself.

As per Cosmopolitan, DiCaprio’s net worth is estimated to be around $300 million.

Tags news epcelebs