Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

How tall is Zach King? When fans made fun of TikTok star and Taeyang's 'height gap'

2023-08-21 22:26
Fans often wonder 'How Tall is Zach King?' or 'What is Zach King’s height?'
How tall is Zach King? When fans made fun of TikTok star and Taeyang's 'height gap'

LOS ANGELES, CA: American online star Zachary Michael King is renowned for his "magic vines", six-second films that have been digitally altered to make it appear as though he is doing magic. Fans often wonder “How Tall is Zach King?” or “What is Zach King’s height?” Zach King’s height is 6 feet 1 inch or 185 cm.

The resident of Los Angeles has made a name for himself on TikTok and YouTube. His videos receive millions of likes and views across different social media platforms.

Zack King's height compared to other influencers

Dong Young-bae, a South Korean singer, composer and dancer, is also known by his stage names Taeyang and SOL. As a member of the South Korean boy band Big Bang, he made his debut in 2006.

Meanwhile, PewDiePie, whose real name is Felix Arvid Ulf Kjellberg, is a popular YouTuber from Sweden who specializes in Let's Play videos and comic formats. Kjellberg is one of the most well-known online personalities and content producers because of his YouTube fame and considerable media attention.

Taeyang

TikTok star Zach made a video along with Taeyang which went viral and more than a million people liked it. The video received positive response from the people and many noticed their height difference.

According to sources, Taeyang’s height is 173 cm or 5 feet 6 inches, which makes him definitely shorter than Zach King.

PewDiePie

One of the greatest YouTubers of all time, PewDiePie is loved all around the world. However, his fans were shocked when they found out that he is shorter than MrBeast when the latter met him in Japan earlier this year.

Many were expecting PewDiePie to be taller than MrBeast but that was not the case. It is to be noted that PewDiePie’s height is 5 feet 9 inches or 175.3 cms and is comparatively shorter than TikTok sensation Zach King.

'I’m half of Zach King's height'

A Twitter user named @amywolfchan posted a pic of the two and wrote, “I would never wanna stand next to zach king cause if i’m shorter than felix i’m gonna look like half of zachs height, how tall is that man.”

Many Twitter users commented on the post. A user said, “I think he's 6'1 from memory”, whereas another person commented, “It’s so funny bc i’m the same height as felix, but i keep thinking he’d be so tall or short next to me but we’d literally be looking eye to it eye.”

One user added, “As someone who is 5'2" on a good day I know damn well I'm short but standing next to Zach King would take me out”; while another said, “At least he tagged the right account so.”

Is Zack King taller than his wife?

In 2014, Zach King married Rachel King, and the couple have two kids. Through Zach's sister, Rachel and Rachel first met at Biola University. When they first met in 2013, they were both students.

According to Newsunzip, Rachel’s height is 5 feet 7 inches or 170 cms which is less that Zach’s height. Even in their pictures, it is quite visible that she is shorter than her husband.

When fans compared Zack King to the tallest man in the world

A YouTube channel named ‘Celebrity Height Guide’ compared the height of TikTok sensation Zach King with the world’s tallest man Robert Wadlow.

In the video, they showed that the height difference between the two was a massive 2 feet and 10 inches or 64 cms. It should be noted that Wadlow’s height was 8 feet and 11 inches or 257.1 cms.