Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'RHONJ' star Jennifer Aydin admits TV host Andy Cohen is 'mostly' rude to her, fans wonder 'what's the deal'

2023-06-08 00:53
'I find it annoying as a viewer. I feel he acts like this with certain cast members and not with others,' wrote one of Jennifer Aydin's fan
'RHONJ' star Jennifer Aydin admits TV host Andy Cohen is 'mostly' rude to her, fans wonder 'what's the deal'

NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK: Several fans of ‘RHONJ’ star Jennifer Aydin feel Andy Cohen is ‘rude’ to her and that the TV personality agreed ‘mostly.’ It was on Tuesday, June 6, when one of the viewers of ‘Real Housewives of New Jersey’ tweeted about the TV host's behavior towards Aydin. “I’m sorry but Andy is beyond rude to @JenniferAydin every time they interact. It’s actually pretty disgusting @Andy #rhonj.”

Interestingly, the star herself commented on the tweet clarifying, “Not every time, just most🤷🏻‍♀️” The other fans of the show didn’t take long to jump into the debate on whether Cohen is deliberately ‘rude’ to Aydin. “Why does he despise @JenniferAydin? What’s the deal here?” asked one furious fan. The second wrote, “I find it annoying as a viewer. I feel he acts like this with certain cast members and not with others. If you do it to one do it to all of them.”

'She’s loud and obnoxious'

An Instagram user supported Aydin and said, “That was a rude and unnecessary response from him 😒 and hers was better 💅.” Another user posted, “Relax Andy like you’ve never let lose and got drunk with your friends.” Cohen lovers came to his rescue as well. “I mean, I love Jennifer but she came off pretty annoying with her response,” one posted. While another supporter wrote, “I watched it last night. She’s loud and obnoxious. He was fine.” "Is this why he hasn’t raised the bravo con incident which still baffles me that Joe and Melissa did not get fired over? If I did that to a colleague I would be instantly dismissed," said one user, reported PageSix.

'Let’s see how you handle it'

The episode that was aired on May 30 put the spotlight on Cohen for allegedly ‘belittling’ attitude towards the housewives. The 55-year-old even screamed at Teresa Giudice.

He later addressed the criticism on his SiriusXM radio show on Monday, June 5. “I think for all of you who are upset, have a seat in the middle of that for eight or 10 hours, and then let’s see how you handle it,” Cohen said. The host added, “I mean, if you keep interrupting, at some point, I am gonna lose my s***.” Aydin tweeted back in March 2021 accusing Cohen of being partial. “I guess he has his favorites … and it’s definitely not me, obviously. #cantwinemall,” she wrote at the time.