Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Olivia Dunne's dog Roux steals the spotlight in recent post: 'I'm tryna be this snug'

2023-11-28 13:45
Olivia Dunne's sleepy pup Roux charmed her fans in her latest Instagram story
Olivia Dunne's dog Roux steals the spotlight in recent post: 'I'm tryna be this snug'

BATON ROUGE, LOUISIANA: Olivia Dunne's dog Roux takes center stage in her latest instagram story.

Olivia Dunne, the most-followed NCAA athlete of all time, recently showcased her furry companion, Roux, stealing the spotlight in a heartwarming Instagram story. The gymnastics ace introduced a golden retriever to her social media family about a month ago.

Olivia Dunne's pup Roux wins hearts

In the Instagram story, Dunne captured Roux in a cozy slumber on his bed, expressing her desire to be as snug and comfortable. She wrote, "I'm tryna be this snug."

The proud owner has been thoroughly enjoying her time with Roux since bringing him home, sharing their delightful moments on social media. The 21-year-old athlete even launched a dedicated Instagram account for Roux, amassing over 4.7K followers. In the initial posts, Dunne described how the adorable dog has seamlessly adapted to her life. The photos featured Livvy sitting next to her boyfriend, Paul Skenes, with Roux curled up on her lap, showcasing their bond.

Since Roux's introduction to the social media spotlight, Dunne has consistently shared endearing pictures and videos of the pup, delighting her massive following on Instagram and TikTok. The gymnast, who recently became an official Sports Illustrated swimsuit model, holds the distinction of being the highest-earning NCAA female athlete in collegiate sports history.

Dunne's boyfriend, Paul Skenes, a 21-year-old baseball player selected first overall by the Pittsburgh Pirates in the 2023 MLB Draft, has also been featured in many clicks with baby Roux. The couple made their relationship public in August, with Skenes requesting fans to respect Dunne's personal space during his games.

Olivia Dunne reflects on joining SI Swimsuit:

Olivia Dunne recently shared her reaction to joining hands with Sports Illustrated Swimsuit, describing the moment as surreal and thrilling.

She said, "It was surreal. I got off the phone and I screamed immediately and I called my mom and I was in disbelief.”

In a 2021 episode of the 'BFF podcast,' Livvy opened up about her early experiences, recounting the moment when her coach revealed LSU's interest in her. At that time, she humorously admitted, "I was like, what's LSU?" The journey from that initial curiosity to becoming an influential NCAA athlete and a Sports Illustrated Swimsuit model highlights the incredible trajectory of Dunne's career.

Tags news