Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Logan Paul trolls 'clown' Dillon Danis post fight in series of IG stories: 'All s**t talk behind screen'

2023-10-16 20:22
Logan Paul took to his social media account on Instagram to post a series of stories to troll Danis
Logan Paul trolls 'clown' Dillon Danis post fight in series of IG stories: 'All s**t talk behind screen'

CLEVELAND, OHIO: Logan Paul posted a series of instagram stories after his fight to troll his opponent Dillon Danis. The two had a boxing match on October 14 which Logan won.

Notably, Logan Paul dominated all the 6 rounds of the fight and was eventually announced as the winner due to a disqualification for Dillon who lunged at Paul after the bell and swung at a security guard.

In order to separate the athletes, many people filled the ring. Michael Buffer, the ring announcer, did confirm that Paul had a scorecard win against Danis.

Logan Paul posts Instagram stories mocking Dillon Danis

After the fight, Logan Paul took to his social media account on Instagram to post a series of stories to troll Danis. In the story he uploaded a video where he is seen punching Danis with the caption “Good Morning”.

In another story, he wrote, “All that talk. Is bro d***sucking mid fight?” whereas in a separate story he posted a picture of Dillon Danis’ bruised face with the caption “Ice & ibuprofen champ you’ll be alright”.

In another story, he uploaded a picture of their fight with the caption “”They’re saying he threw more punches at my security than me.”

He also uploaded a screenshot of his tweet which said, “I think Dillion perfectly embodies the problem with society. All s**t talk behind a screen. No action. Just another peasant running his mouth contributing nothing to this world but negativity. So happy I got to expose this clown.”

Logan defeats Dillon Danis

After the match, Logan Paul said during the post-fight interview, “Dillon Danis truly is a coward. Just a dirty, dirty human being. … This (training) camp was so hard. Dealing with a guy like that was not easy. He’s a true demon, a true coward.”

During the course of the week, Paul and Danis had traded insults, charges, jabs, potshots, and profanities. In the night's final battle, Tommy Fury defeated YouTuber KSI by majority decision—a result that KSI contested.

Tags news