Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Is Paige Spiranac planning a baby? Golf influencer fears for her future as she discusses motherhood during IG Live: 'Always been work-focused'

2023-08-10 19:15
Paige Spiranac revealed her future plans for having a baby and shared her fears with fans
Is Paige Spiranac planning a baby? Golf influencer fears for her future as she discusses motherhood during IG Live: 'Always been work-focused'

WHEAT RIDGE, COLORADO: Golfer Paige Spiranac experiences nervousness beyond her drives and putts, highlighting the importance of avoiding off-course factors in her life. The internet influencer has transformed the meaning of golf, revealing her humanity and addressing anxiety through her online presence.

However, ultimately, it appears she is focusing on her future plans for motherhood. In a recent Instagram story, the social media sensation opened up about what makes her a little edgy in life when followers asked her about her big plans for the future.

Is Paige Spiranac planning a baby?

Spiranac discussed her goals and anxieties for the next chapter of her life while answering questions from her Instagram fans. She spoke about how having children is an essential part of her future goals and how she is seriously considering it.

The ex-professional golfer also mentioned that she doesn't have to think about it right now because it's a plan for 5-8 years in the future.

“I’ve always been very work-focused, and that’s always been my zeal or goal, and I feel like I can do that; that is a place where I’m comfortable, to just work, work, work, work, work,” the 30-year-old said in response to a fan's question.

Nonetheless, the former professional golfer stated that there are other things in life that are important, and while she appreciates her career, she does not want to be single-minded and solely focused on one thing.

Going forward in her life, the golf beauty hopes to attain a work-life balance. Her ambitions make her both delighted and worried, as she wishes to retain her current commitment to the sport while also maintaining a happy personal life.

Fans are intrigued and excited to witness how the golf mommy will embrace motherhood and become a true mommy to her children.

Paige Spiranac inspired her rival

The most followed golf influencer has always captured the hearts of her admirers with her videos and pictures. She did the same to her opponent when she took to the golf course in bright pink attire. Karin Hart, Spiranac's rival, was so taken aback that she accepted defeat.

Spiranac can be seen boldly striding toward the camera with her new golf club in an Instagram post. She captioned the picture with her lowest course score: 63.

The number and her bright side so charmed her competitor that she abandoned her attempt to dethrone Spiranac and boldly crowned the "Golf Queen" herself.

Tags news