Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

How tall is FaZe Rain? Twitch streamer once got paralyzed due to drug overdose

2023-08-29 18:57
Here's how tall is FaZe Rain and also see the height comparison between FaZe Rain and FaZe Apex
How tall is FaZe Rain? Twitch streamer once got paralyzed due to drug overdose

Full NameNordan Shat
Date of BirthMay 29, 1996
Age27 (as of 2023)
Place of BirthToronto, Canada
Height5 ft 11 in (1.80 m)
Weight78 kg (171 lbs)
Net worth$3 million
Marital statusUnmarried
Eye colorDark brown
Zodiac signGemini

TORONTO, CANADA: Nordan Shat, popularly known as FaZe Rain, is a Canadian YouTuber and Twitch streamer, who stands at 5 feet 11 inches (180.34 cm or 1.80 m).

Rain is best known for his 'Call of Duty' videos, fan mail openings, and vlogs. He claims that as a child, he was a bit overweight but eventually lost it and now weighs 78 kg.

FaZe Rain was kicked out of the FaZe Clan during his drug overdose turmoil. The streamer has been transparent about his drug use and how his overdose led him to paralysis.

Due to his drug use, Rain was asked to quit the FaZe Clan in May 2020. However, he is now back and creating content for his YouTube channel and streaming live on Twitch.

FaZe Rain or FaZe Apex: Who is taller?

The streaming community has often compared FaZe Rain's height with FaZe Apex, a fellow gamer and YouTuber. Apex co-owns the FaZe Clan, an e-sports organization that supports gamers and youngsters.

According to the websites, Apex is 5 feet 9 inches (175.26 cm/ 1.7526 m) tall. This means FaZe Rain is 2 inches taller than fellow YouTuber, FaZe Apex.

Rain once shared a vlog on his official YouTube channel. He captioned the video, "Actually look at how short Apex is."

The average American male is 5 feet 9 inches tall, according to statistics. The Twitch streamer is hence two inches taller than the average American male.

Fans have always been curious to know the height difference between FaZe Apex and FaZe Rain. A fan shared a picture of his Twitter account writing, "@FaZe_Rain Rain measures @FaZeApex Height very accurate"

Another platform 'X' (previously known as Twitter) user posted a comparison between FaZe clan members including FaZe Rain. They wrote, "@FaZeApex Loom At this Height Differance Between @FaZeNikan and @FaZeApex...... @FaZeBlaziken @FaZe_Rain"

The third user shared another picture writing, "They all look the same height when they do their commentaries @aiden_glave @FaZe_Rain @FaZeJev"

Nordan Shat drug overdose

On August 30, Rain took to Twitter to caution his followers about abusing prescription drugs like "benzos and opioids" and to offer some examples of his experiences since stopping.

Rain pleaded with people to stop using opioids and benzodiazepines on Twitter. “Please quit the benzos and opioids," he said.

He further added, "I’m posting this because I have severe nerve damage. All I know now is pain. I can’t walk anymore & get 30 seizures a day. If I knew this was possible, I’d never have been a f**kboy w drug.”

Hopefully a momentary side effect, the YouTube celebrity has also claimed that the nerve damage has rendered him paralyzed without the use of his legs.

“I cannot walk anymore. I can only move when I call an ambulance to take me somewhere,” Rain admitted. “Trust not having basic motor functions and not being able to do little basic tasks makes u realize a lot.”

FaZe Rain stated in February 2023, that, after several years of therapy sessions, he could walk once more.

In a YouTube video, he spoke about his journey in a rehabilitation center and shared his happiness about being able to walk again.

He said, “It’s a blessing. Don’t ever feel bad for me. I’m so happy it happened to me so don’t get it twisted. You can’t feel sorry for yourself all the time. You got to learn a lesson. There’s a reason this is happening.”

Tags news