Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Taylor Swift teases 'Look What You Made Me Do (Taylor's Version)' in a new trailer

2023-08-24 01:51
Taylor Swift, the mastermind, has given us the first hint of Reputation (Taylor's Version) in
Taylor Swift teases 'Look What You Made Me Do (Taylor's Version)' in a new trailer

Taylor Swift, the mastermind, has given us the first hint of Reputation (Taylor's Version) in the form of a snippet of "Look What You Made Me Do (Taylor's Version)." The song appeared in the trailer for Amazon Prime Video's new series, Wilderness.

This isn't the first time Swift has debuted a re-recorded track in an advertisement. The yet-to-be-released "Wildest Dreams (Taylor's Version)" debuted in the trailer for "Spirit Untamed," "Love Story (Taylor's Version)" was first heard in an ad for Match, and "Back to December (Taylor's Version)" accompanied the trailer for The Summer I Turned Pretty Season 2.

If there's one thing we can be certain of it's that Swift is always going to get that check.

SEE ALSO: The soundtrack of Summer TV is Taylor Swift

In true Swiftian fashion, the timing lines up with the international leg of The Eras Tour kicking off tomorrow (August 24) in Mexico City.

In the trailer for Wilderness, "Look What You Made Me Do (Taylor's Version)" soundtracks a series of ominous clips from a romantic roadtrip gone awry. Based on Where She Went by B.E. Jones, the UK original psychological thriller follows the revenge-stricken aftermath of the roadtrip.

Wilderness hits Amazon Prime Video on September 15.