Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Kai Cenat's mom stumbles upon Twitch king's 'ZaZa' experiment in 24-hour stream with Offset, fans say 'he did incriminate himself'

2023-10-01 18:30
In a viral livestream conversation, Kai Cenat's mother discovered his 'ZaZa' challenge during a 24-hour stream with Offset
Kai Cenat's mom stumbles upon Twitch king's 'ZaZa' experiment in 24-hour stream with Offset, fans say 'he did incriminate himself'

NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK: Kai Cenat has once more attracted significant attention by conducting a live phone conversation with his mother. During this dialogue, Cenat delved into the subject of the recent 24-hour streaming event he co-hosted with Offset and their group of friends.

For those who may not be acquainted with the event, Cenat delighted his fans with a marathon 24-hour livestream alongside Offset. The stream encompassed a range of entertaining elements such as pranks, challenges, and spirited interactions.

At one point during the broadcast, Offset whimsically proposed attempting a "ZaZa" challenge. Intrigued by the idea, Cenat decided to take on the challenge, albeit with a hint of caution, expressing: "I'll try it once, but I'm a bit nervous if my mother finds out."

This particular moment gained notoriety when Cenat shared it during a light-hearted exchange with his mother.

Kai Cenat in fear after his mother ‘finds out about ZaZa’

In the viral YouTube video, Kai Cenat participated in a playful exchange with his mother during a segment titled, "Kai Cenat's Mom Finds Out About ZaZa."

During the conversation, Cenat brought up the topic of 'ZaZa,' asking, "Did you see my 24-hour stream with Offset?"

His mother responded, "Oh, that was a good 24 hours. Don't you think so?" Cenat acknowledged the enjoyable moment, saying, "Yes, it was, it was. I had a lot of fun."

Later, Cenat's mother expressed her appreciation for Offset's down-to-earth demeanor during the stream, remarking, "And you know what I liked about that 24 hours? Even if you didn't know much about Offset or who he was, that made me like him even more."

Curious, Cenat asked, "Did you see him make me do ZaZa?" When his mother inquired, "What?" Cenat hesitated, then said, "Never mind." After the conversation, his mother praised Offset's dancing, saying, "I liked how he was dancing. He seemed so genuine and nice."

Cenat enthusiastically responded to his mother's comment on their dance moves, saying, "Yeah, that's what you saw, right?"

His mother expressed a desire to see more, saying, "That's all I saw? I was expecting to see more!" This prompted Cenat to assert, "No, that was it. We just had a good time."

Then his mother dropped hints about discussing something with Offset, saying, "Yes, I know how to talk about something, and you tried something?" In a bid to change the subject, Cenat nervously mentioned a new music video.

But his mother, eager to continue the conversation, insisted, "No, Offset had something. I heard about it. I tried it, and he started coughing." Notably, she also simultaneously conversed with someone else present with her, saying, "You know what I'm talking about?"

Cenat misunderstood the situation, he anxiously asked, "Is that... is that ZaZa?" His mother, still engaged in conversation with the other person, responded with a puzzled, "What I was talking to Kailar?" Cenat, now aware, exclaimed, "Oh, my fault, I'm sorry, I'm... I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, sorry."

The conversation revealed that Kai Cenat's mother knows he attempted 'ZaZa' when Offset offered it. However, the discussion didn't delve into specifics. She simply inquired if Cenat had tried something.

Internet reacts to Kai Cenat's conversation with his mom

Kai Cenat's recent live phone call with his mother became a talking point when a portion of their conversation went viral. During their discussion, Cenat's mother delved into his 24-hour livestream event where he tried "ZaZa," causing a major buzz on the internet.

A fan said, "Bro snitched on himself 😂😂😂😂😂." Another fan wrote, "W mom bc if that was me my mom would’ve walked in my room with a stick and a shoe or sum like that Mexican mom go crazy😂😂."

A third fan said, "He kinda did incriminate himself lmao 🤣 He shouldn’t of even mentioned it." A fourth user wrote, "God bless moms for keepin you in check in this crazy world your in. The pressure and fame would’ve been too much for most."

A fifth user wrote, "The way they talk exactly the same is crazy we love mom."

Tags news