Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Are Adin Ross and Fousey friends? YouTuber kisses Kick streamer 7 times during first encounter, Internet dubs it 'wild'

2023-08-22 21:20
Fousey enthusiastically jumped onto Ross's hip and planted seven kisses on his cheek
Are Adin Ross and Fousey friends? YouTuber kisses Kick streamer 7 times during first encounter, Internet dubs it 'wild'

LOS ANGELES CALIFORNIA: Adin Ross, a well-known Kick streamer with a substantial following of over 600k on the platform, recently had a noteworthy encounter during a livestream with Fousey. In their first meeting, Fousey enthusiastically jumped onto Ross's hip and planted seven kisses on his cheek.

This viral moment featuring Ross and Fousey quickly spread across various social media platforms. For those unfamiliar, Fousey is a renowned YouTuber who recently made headlines alongside Ross's sister, Naomi, for revealing private conversations with her.

Ross has gained a reputation for making bold remarks about fellow streamers and content creators. He also recently made headlines due to a series of swatting incidents that occurred within a remarkably short span of just two days.

As the video with Fousey gains traction on Twitter, many users and fans are speculating about the nature of their relationship. Continue reading to delve into the details of the livestream and explore whether Fousey and Ross share a friendship.

Fousey kisses Adin Ross

During a recent live stream featuring Ross, he had what appeared to be his first encounter with Fousey. As Ross greeted Fousey, the YouTuber expressed sheer amazement, exuberantly shouting with joy and promptly leaping onto Ross's hip, where he planted seven kisses on Ross's cheek.

However, it became evident that Ross wasn't entirely comfortable with the display of affection from another man. In the video, he attempted to move away from Fousey's embrace and tried to distance his face from Fousey's.

After the seven kisses were given, Fousey expressed his happiness to Ross, marking their first meeting. Notably, in the video, Fousey seemed eager to give Ross a warm hug, showcasing his affection.

Furthermore, Fousey posted a video on his Instagram account where he enthusiastically expressed his joy at meeting Ross. In the video, he exclaimed, "Hey, hey, I met the biggest boss," and once more, he placed his hand on Ross's shoulder before giving him another affectionate kiss on the cheek.

From the Twitter and Instagram video, it's apparent that they share a genuine friendship and enjoy spending time together.

How did fans react when Fousey kissed Adin Ross?

After watching the video on Twitter featuring Adin Ross and Fousey, Many fans flocked to the comment section and shared their perspectives. One fan said, "Go to lunch in a Jewish community (yeah) I wouldn't tell on the bros for immunity (nah) Playin' victim, that shit ain't gon' ruin me I'm the only now that outdo me".

Another fan wrote, "That's wild". The third user said, "They really went meat to meat damn near; ain’t no way 😐". The fourth user wrote, "Adin finally met his match a guy truly willing to everything he does and more". The last user said, "Didn’t know fousey was 5ft tall how is he shorter than adin".

Tags news