Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Pokimane teases upcoming 'biggest announcement' with cryptic 'product launch'

2023-11-09 13:18
Twitch sensation Pokimane with 9 million followers has stirred anticipation by hinting at her 'biggest announcement' set for November 13
Pokimane teases upcoming 'biggest announcement' with cryptic 'product launch'

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Twitch star Pokimane, widely recognized as the most-followed female streamer on the platform, has set the internet buzzing with anticipation by teasing the "biggest announcement in her career."

Pokimane, with a staggering 9 million followers on Twitch, has been an influential figure in the world of online broadcasting and is now gearing up for a major career move.

Pokimane keeps fans guessing with a 'product launch'

On November 8, 2023, Pokimane offered a sneak peek into her upcoming announcement, expressing her desire to involve smaller, up-and-coming creators in her exciting revelation.

Although Pokimane has been one of the leading figures on Twitch, she chose to step back from full-time streaming in 2022 to explore other avenues, including vlogging and creating content on platforms like TikTok, all while prioritizing her personal growth.

Now, the popular streamer is embarking on a new adventure, hinting at the launch of her very own product in a tweet posted on November 8.

Pokimane cryptically announced, "Biggest announcement of my career next Monday," adding that it is a product launch.

She expressed her interest in sharing this milestone with smaller and emerging content creators and eagerly inquired, "i would love to send it to some smaller / up & coming creators - who wants to try it?"

Pokimane surprises smaller creators with exclusive product offer

Pokimane has already committed to sending her product to select streamers who promptly responded to her post.

The cryptic teaser of a "product launch" has left fans speculating about what Pokimane has in store.

Given her strong affinity for skincare and beauty, it's possible that her upcoming product is related to these fields. However, as of now, the 'product launch' is a mystery.

What sets this announcement apart is Pokimane's generous gesture toward smaller and emerging content creators. In her Twitter post, she expressed her eagerness to send her new product to those who wish to try it.

Several aspiring streamers responded enthusiastically to her invitation.

One user wrote, "Id love to . i'm gay" to which Pokiamne replied, "You're in."

Another user commented, "Do very tiny tiny creators who take breaks for university count?? Cuz I’m not consistent but PLEASEEEEE QUEEN I BEG" to which Pokiamne replied, "The smut reader bio lmao. it sold me - i'll send you a box."

Pokimane mentioned that the product launch is somehow linked to a QR code from TwitchCon.

For now, fans and creators will have to wait until November 13 to discover the nature of Pokimane's "biggest announcement."

Tags news