Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Why did Megan Barton-Hanson quit stripping? 'Love Island Games' star mints money via adult content

2023-11-02 06:53
Prior to her stint as a stripper, Megan worked as a personal assistant (PA) at a law firm
Why did Megan Barton-Hanson quit stripping? 'Love Island Games' star mints money via adult content

SUVA, FIJI: 'Love Island' star Megan Barton-Hanson had a history of working as a stripper prior to embarking on her journey in the adult entertainment industry. Nonetheless, it's been said that she was compelled to resign from her stripping job due to her involvement with a fellow staff member.

Megan had to leave the Sunset strip club in South End after breaking the rules. Club director Anna told The Sun, "She wasn’t sacked, but we have a rule."

She added, "No one in my staff is allowed to get involved with the girls. Doormen, security, barmen, whatever. She went out with one of the staff and I don’t agree with that, so she left." Anna also noted, "I think she felt awkward about it and left."

Prior to her stint as a stripper, Megan worked as a personal assistant (PA) at a law firm. Nevertheless, Megan has gone on to establish a remarkable career in the adult video content industry, and it has been reported that she earns approximately $800,000 per month.

Why did Megan Barton-Hanson split with Wes Nelson?

Megan Barton-Hanson and Wes Nelson, who were featured on 'Love Island' Season 4, were deeply in love with each other. Nevertheless, their romance dwindled shortly after Wes' initial live performance on 'Dancing on Ice' in early 2019.

Megan disclosed that she chose to end her relationship with Wes due to his prioritization of money and his career over their relationship. In an interview with Ok Magazine, she shared "Our ambitions and goals in life are very different."

She further noted that Wes was younger than her and wrapped up in the fame bubble. She added, "I fought and fought and fought for Wes but he doesn't love me back."

Megan announced her split with Wes on her social media platform and disclosed that they would be sharing custody of their pet hamster.

Megan Barton-Hanson's 'awkward' reunion with her ex Eyal Booker

Former 'Love Island' couple Megan Barton-Hanson and Eyal Booker are about to encounter each other once more, following their short-lived relationship and tumultuous arguments that concluded with tears and a heated confrontation.

Megan and Eyal engaged in sex on camera shortly after forming a couple on Season 4 of the show.

However, Megan and Eyal parted ways when he criticized Megan's sexual appetite.

After her time on the reality show, Megan shared on her Instagram Stories that Scott Disick, a star from 'The Kardashians,' had sent her direct messages.

She disclosed that Scott had requested her to apologize to Eyal for her behavior towards him on 'Love Island.'

Scott reportedly told Megan that he was "disgusted" by her behavior and "extremely disturbed" after watching the dating series.

Megan Barton-Hanson to stir drama in 'Love Island Games'

Megan Barton-Hanson is gearing up to try her luck in finding love once again on Peacock's 'Love Island Games.' However, her presence is expected to bring about a significant amount of drama and intense conflicts.

Nonetheless, the recently unveiled trailer of the forthcoming Peacock dating game show offers a glimpse into what we can expect to unfold in Fiji.

The new show brings together 'Love Island' participants from various parts of the world under one roof for the very first time. Nevertheless, Megan hinted in the gripping trailer, "It's much more intense than I had anticipated."

Megan certainly takes the romance element of the show seriously and kisses 'Love Island US' Season 1 contestant Kyra Green in what looks like a game of 'snog, marry, or pie'.

'Love Island Games' is scheduled to debut on Wednesday, November 1 on Peacock.