Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Madison LeCroy reveals Alex Rodriguez was looking for ‘side chick’ amid engagement to Jennifer Lopez

2023-05-21 17:53
Rodriguez and LeCroy’s fling rumors initially made waves in March 2021, when Danni Baird claimed that the two were exchanging texts
Madison LeCroy reveals Alex Rodriguez was looking for ‘side chick’ amid engagement to Jennifer Lopez

PLEASANTVILLE, NEW YORK: Madison LeCroy has finally spoken up about her past interactions with Alex Rodriguez, claiming that he was clearly searching for a ‘side chick’ while he was engaged to Jennifer Lopez. The 32-year-old ‘Southern Charm’ star appeared on the ‘Pillows and Beer’ podcast on Thursday, May 18 where she claimed that the former New York Yankees star, 47, first approached her on Instagram in 2020.

"I’m being f**king catfished. There’s no way the dude who’s dating J.Lo is not in my DMs right now,” she said was her initial reaction, according to Daily Mail. The Greenville, South Carolina native said Rodriguez initially struck up a conversation by asking her what gym facilities in her area were open during the time of the pandemic shutdown. As per LeCroy, her conversation soon got way past small talk and he began messaging her a lot. Recalling the situation, the podcast host Austen Kroll, who was dating LeCroy at the time of Rodriguez's advances, said he FaceTimed her multiple times a day and had an entitled attitude towards her.

READ MORE

'Southern Charm' star Madison LeCroy says cast WON'T be invited to her wedding

A-Rod 'happy' for ex Jennifer Lopez as he is 'living best life' with new GF Kathryne Padgett

'I’m not at your f**king beck and call'

“He kept on FaceTiming you ad nauseam. You were like, ‘This motherf**ker’s FaceTimed me three or four times today’. And then he, like, got mad at Madison because she didn’t answer when she was on the boat or something. And she was like, ‘I’m not at your f**king beck and call',” he said, as per Perez Hilton. Agreeing with Kroll, LeCroy then added that “I told him, I said, ‘If you’re looking for a side chick’, which clearly he was, it wasn’t gonna be me. I was like ‘Hey, I know you got a lot of friends out there' … I’m wifey material.” The reality TV star further claimed that the baseball alum repeatedly offered to fly her to his hometown of Miami, but she rejected each time.

"Swear to God, I've never, ever seen that person in person", LeCroy said. Following the podcast's release, Rodriguez’s spokesman, Ron Berkowitz strongly refuted LeCroy and Kroll’s claims and told Page Six that “Her 15 minutes of fame are up, and she is trying to get a 16th minute. Please stop wasting everyone’s time with these false narratives. They were false two years ago and continue to be false.” Rodriguez and LeCroy’s fling rumors initially made waves in March 2021, when Danni Baird, one of her 'Southern Charm' co-stars, detailed claims about the reality star exchanging texts with the former Yankees ballplayer.

'I’ve never physically seen him, touched him'

Following Baird’s claims, LeCroy revealed that despite speaking on the call, she and Rodriguez never got physical. "He contacted me - and yes, we DMed - but other than that, there was nothing," she told Page Six, adding, "I’ve never physically seen him, touched him. I am not a f***ing liar and I will stand up for that." Shortly after the fling rumors made headlines, Lopez and Rodriguez announced they had parted ways in March of 2021. Lopez went on to reconcile with ex Ben Affleck, whom she married in July 2022, while Rodriguez started dating Canadian fitness instructor Jaclyn Cordeiro.