Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Does Kai Cenat lie about his height? Lil Uzi Vert calls out Twitch king: 'I’m 6-foot-1'

2023-06-19 18:16
Was Lil Uzi Vert disrespecting Kai Cenat? Here's what exactly transpired during the live stream
Does Kai Cenat lie about his height? Lil Uzi Vert calls out Twitch king: 'I’m 6-foot-1'

NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK: Kai Cenat, a well-known live streamer with millions of followers across multiple platforms, including 5 million on Twitch and 3 million on YouTube, recently streamed live with Symere Bysil Woods aka Lil Uzi Vert on Twitch. During the stream, they engaged in an argument regarding their heights. Vert is a rapper, singer, and songwriter. He is famously known for his facial tattoos and piercings.

The video clip of their interaction quickly spread across various social media platforms, capturing the attention of their substantial fan bases. Instantly, speculation arose among fans: Was Vert disrespecting Cenat? What exactly transpired during the live stream? Continue reading to uncover more details about this intriguing live stream.

'I’m 6-foot-1'

During a recent live stream featuring Cenat and Vert, the two engaged in a casual conversation covering various topics, including aspects of their personal lives, and discussed an upcoming exclusive album titled 'The Pink Tape'. Amid conversation, Cenat made a live dance performance, Vert accused Cenat of lying about his height. Vert said, "he’s 5-foot-7."

Instantly, Cenat disagreed with his assumption and said that his ID even confirms his height. Vert responded that he could have lied about his height on his ID. Then Cenat asked, “How tall are you?” Vert replied, “Taller than you!” Vert then continued, “sh*t, if you’re 5-foot-7 then I’m 6-foot-1.” This led them to accuse each other of being shorter than the other.

‘Short kings’

After the live stream went viral on Twitter, One Twitter user said, “Think I need me a celebrity friend cause the way I would of start a roast” Another user said, “He shoulda told him he’s standing right now and shorter than the door knob”. One fan said, “Short kings ruling the rap game! Can't wait to see Lil Uzi Vert and Kai Cenat drop bars about their height in their next tracks See my bio please~” Another fan said, “Somebody said Uzi was standing up and was still shorter than the doorknob…” The fifth user said, “it be the funniest s**t when short mfs argue bout height ? Back and fourth bout who 5’5 and who 5’4 like bro”