Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'Not convinced': Selling Sunset' star Heather El Moussa's investment venture raises concern as Internet questions her education and credibility

2023-05-31 08:49
Fans questioned 'Selling Sunset' star Heather Rae El Moussa's credentials after she launched a new company called HEM Capital and invited fans to invest in it
'Not convinced': Selling Sunset' star Heather El Moussa's investment venture raises concern as Internet questions her education and credibility

NEWPORT BEACH, CALIFORNIA: Heather El Moussa, who is famous for being on the TV show 'The Flipping El Moussas', has made a significant move in her career once more. Previously, she started selling her own collection of home decorations called Home by Tarek & Heather. Now, she has shifted her attention to the realm of real estate investment.

Heather recently started her own company, along with her husband Tarek El Moussa, and made the announcement on Instagram. However, some of her fans were skeptical about her qualifications and questioned whether they should invest with her.

Heather Rae El Moussa launches new company - HEM Capital

Heather went on Instagram to let everyone know about her brand new real estate investment company called HEM Capital. In her announcement, she mentioned, "I have been investing for quite some time, always on the lookout for new opportunities that I can share with all of you." That's why she decided to start her own company where accredited investors can invest alongside her in deals that her teams will find. She shared that she has been working tirelessly on this project for several months. Towards the end of the video, she revealed the official Instagram page and website of HEM Capital. In the caption of her announcement video, she expressed her excitement, saying, "I’m so thrilled to announce my new company @hemcapital! This is the only way you can partner with me on the investment deals that I’m involved in. I want to create a community where we can join forces and also host investor events, where I can meet many of you in person." She also encouraged everyone to follow @hemcapital for more updates and visit her website if they are interested in earning passive income and building generational wealth. The link to the website can be found in her bio. Fans were quick to call her out and question her credentials as an investor.

'Why should someone invest with you?'

Fans expressed their doubts and skepticism about Heather's investment announcement. One fan simply stated, "Not convinced." Another questioned her qualifications, asking, "What education and experience do you have with investing?" The disapproval continued as another fan exclaimed, "Omg, what a joke..." Concerns about her professional commitments arose when a fan asked, "Will you not be working at the Oppenheim Group anymore?" Another fan outright rejected the idea, declaring, "Nope, nope, nope. 🙅‍♀️ Never." In the midst of these criticisms, someone even went as far as to suggest, "Sounds like a scam."

This article contains remarks made on the Internet by individual people and organizations. MEAWW cannot confirm them independently and does not support claims or opinions being made online.

Tags news