Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Adin Ross shares thoughts on 'Black people' with IShowSpeed, Internet reacts to 'uncomfortable' exchange

2023-11-30 16:56
Kick streamer Adin Ross and YouTuber IShowSpeed recently collaborated on a livestream and happened to discuss Ross' thoughts about 'Black people'
Adin Ross shares thoughts on 'Black people' with IShowSpeed, Internet reacts to 'uncomfortable' exchange

CINCINNATI, OHIO: Kick streamer Adin Ross and YouTuber Darren Jason Watkins Jr, widely known as IShowSpeed, recently collaborated for a livestream. During the livestream, Speed asked about Ross' thoughts about "Black people."

Despite a year-long feud, the two streamers recently discussed their upcoming plans, with Speed reaching out to Ross to discuss the possibility of streaming together in future.

What does Adin Ross think about Black people?

During the stream, Ross is seen sitting formally on the couch when Speed asked him about his thoughts about "Black people." Ross said, "They're amazing people. Lovely!"

Speed further questioned, "you're sure? Black people are amazing?" Ross answered, "Black people are the best."

An X user shared a short clip of the stream stating, "Speed asks Adin Ross about his thoughts on black people."

As soon as the video surfaced the internet, netizens started reacting to Ross' statement. One felt that Ross was "uncomfortable" while stating his opinions, "Lmao he looked so uncomfortable saying that."

Another one added, "Can't say other wise or your racist"

The third commentator remarked, "I know exacly what he thinks about black people OUUUUU"

Adin Ross and IShowSpeed's past feud explained

Although controversial streamers IShowSpeed and Adin Ross have been friends for a long time. But recently, it seems there was a rift in their friendship.

Ross claimed that IShowSpeed's manager was pushing him away and stopping IShowSpeed from interacting with him. He disclosed that IShowSpeed's manager had instructed his clients, including IShowSpeed, to avoid him because of his recent controversy.

Ross said, "There's one motherf**ker, specifically, that I f**king love, to death, and I'd f**king die for that person, bro! And that motherf**ker got told by a manager, or corporation."

He went on to say, "Some corporate p**sy, f**king White businessman f**king, 'Don't associate with Adin anymore. He's off the walls.' That's all I'm going to say, bro."

The specific identity of the person who was allegedly asked not to associate with him has not yet been disclosed by the Kick streamer.

However, after disclosing his recent drug addiction to Lean, viewers of IShowSpeed requested that the YouTuber have a conversation with Ross and refrain from being a "L friend." But the 18-year-old's contemptuous response made clear the underlying conflicts.

Tags news