Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'So pretty': Fans left in awe as Dixie D’Amelio flaunts her bangs and short hair in new 'post

2023-11-30 13:51
Dixie D'Amelio, the older sister of Charli D'Amelio, recently flaunted her short hair and bangs in a new Instagram post
'So pretty': Fans left in awe as Dixie D’Amelio flaunts her bangs and short hair in new 'post

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Dixie D’Amelio is known for going out of the box when it comes to her fashion, outfits, and style. The GenZ TikTok icon and the older sister of Charli D'Amelio recently flaunted her short hair and bangs in a new Instagram post.

Earlier on Halloween, the 22-year-old co-founder of D'Amelio Footwear took the title of "queen of hearts" quite literally as she was seen wearing a costume made entirely of the cards in a deck. She paired her look with a red short sequined skirt.

Fans gush over Dixie's look

On November 29, the GenZ influencer and singer took to her Instagram account where she has 22 million followers to share a close-up selfie in which her flawless face was the main highlight. Dixie was seen in minimal makeup with bronzer on her cheekbones.

Although her outfit was not visible, as per the picture she was seen wearing an olive color halter-neck dress or top. Her bangs and short hair enhanced her entire look. She even added lashes and a lip gloss to her makeup.

Within a few hours, Dixie's post on Instagram was flooded with comments of appreciation. A user wrote, "THE SHORT HAIR AND BANGS IM SCREAMINGGGG."

Another user said, "Prettiest girly."

One user wrote, "Love the hair." Another user said, "THE BANGS." While one user commented, "So pretty."

A user asked for Dixie's full picture saying, "YAYYYYYYYYY THE FULL PICCCCC." Another user said, "So pretty." One wrote, "YOUR GORGEOUSSSSS."

Dixie D'Amelio on living with her family

Despite of all the ups and downs, the D'Amelio family has been the most iconic names in Hollywood. On coping with hate comments, Dixie once said that living with her family helps her to overcome the negativity.

Dixie said, “We obviously have our own separate feelings and emotions, but we do have most of the same coping mechanisms.”

She further added, “I just keep my friends really close and I have a very good group that I don’t post about and no one knows about. And just having them and living with my sister and being so close with my family has been so amazing.”

Tags news