Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Fans send prayers for Mayim Bialik's family after she shares heartfelt message about Israel-Palestine war

2023-10-09 14:17
Mayim Bialik recently took to social media to address the ongoing Israel-Palestine war and send prayers for those affected by it
Fans send prayers for Mayim Bialik's family after she shares heartfelt message about Israel-Palestine war

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: The Israel-Palestine conflict deepened as the militant group Hamas recently opened an attack on the state. Several celebrities have come forward with prayers, with many empathizing with the civilians suffering due to the violence.

Mayim Bialik also joined the band of famous personalities by penning a post that showed her devastation surrounding the ongoing war. Soon, many of her fans flocked to her social media posts to show their love and share prayers for her family.

Mayim Bialik prays for the attack on Israel to end

Mayim Bialik, who is known for being vocal about her faith, especially on her podcast, wrote a note expressing her sadness over the attack on Israel.

'The Big Bang Theory' star's post read, "Over the weekend, as Shabbat and a holy festival began, a war was initiated against the civilians of Israel. There are not words to communicate the immense pain and horror Israel is experiencing as hundreds are dead, thousands are wounded, and kidnapped families are now living all of our worst nightmare."

She also mentioned her family in the note, writing, "I pray for the peace of Jerusalem and Israel, for the kidnapped civilians, and for our soldiers - my family among them - defending our right to exist. May we all see a day when bloodshed will cease and we will teach war no more."

Fans pray for Mayim Bialik's family amid the Israel-Palestine war

Soon after Mayim Bialik posted about the Israel-Palestine war, her fans gathered to pray for her family and show their support.

One wrote, "With a broken heart, I join you in prayer," with another stating, "My heart is with all of the innocent children, men and women who have nothing to do with anything that is going on."

"Such horror. My heart is with the people in Israel. This is unspeakable," expressed a fan.

Several followers shared prayers for Bialik's family, with one person writing, "Praying for your family that they stay safe."

One more said, "Prayers for you and your family and friends who must live through this nightmare," while a follower stated, "Our hearts are with all of the people of Israel and all of Jewish people all over the world."

Tags news