Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'RHOC' star Gina Kirschenheiter slammed for 'obsessing' over Jennifer Pedranti's infidelity: 'Her affair is not your business'

2023-06-22 11:26
'RHOC' newcomer Jennifer Pedranti opened up about cheating on her husband
'RHOC' star Gina Kirschenheiter slammed for 'obsessing' over Jennifer Pedranti's infidelity: 'Her affair is not your business'

ORANGE COUNTY, CALIFORNIA: The latest episode of 'The Real Housewives of Orange County' delivered a whirlwind of entertainment, featuring nostalgia, tearful apologies, an uncomfortable reunion, and the brewing of potential new conflicts. The episode kicked off with Heather Dubrow contemplating her life once her older children leave for college, expressing a desire to reignite her acting career in Los Angeles after dedicating herself to full-time motherhood in Orange County for over two decades. However, a cringe-worthy encounter with Taylor Armstrong revealed that Heather has specific aspirations for the roles she pursues.

Amidst the drama, the episode introduced newcomer Jennifer Pedranti, who met with Tamra Judge at CUT Fitness to discuss the boat incident involving Shannon from the previous episode. During their conversation, Tamra disclosed that Jennifer and Ryan Boyajian had an awkward history, as they initially met at CUT Fitness and things took a peculiar turn when they began dating. When Emily Simpson inquired about when Jenn knew her marriage was over, she revealed it was when her husband stopped showing interest in spending time with her. Tamra confirmed the troubled state of their union, but Gina Kirschenheiter firmly believed that defending infidelity should never be justified.

Gina Kirschenheiter judges Jennifer Pedranti for having an affair with Ryan Boyajian

The drama between Shannon Beador and Tamra Judge having been resolved, a new source of concern arises for Gina Kirschenheiter in the form of 'Real Housewives of Orange County' newcomer Jennifer Pedranti, who openly admits to cheating on her husband. Pedranti, a mother of five and owner of a yoga studio, recently went through a divorce with her ex-husband, Will, with whom she still shares a home. In the episode titled 'Friendship Overboard', she candidly revealed to Kirschenheiter and Emily Simpson that she started dating her current boyfriend, Ryan, while still being married.

Expressing her thoughts on the matter, Kirschenheiter, who has dealt with her own ex-husband's infidelity, shared, "I don't want to judge Jenn, but obviously I am not pro-cheating. But at least when you're on my side, you get to walk around with your head held high." The topic resurfaces throughout the episode titled 'We Cut It Close(ed),' with Kirschenheiter venting to her boyfriend, Travis, about the complicated situation, stating in her confessional, "Although I give Jenn credit for being open about her past, it just makes me uncomfortable because infidelity is something that I have a very close relationship with."

Later on, tensions rise as Kirschenheiter interprets Pedranti's video celebrating the continued operation of her yoga studio as a dig toward Judge's gym closing down. However, after Pedranti denies any ill intentions and apologizes for the poor timing of her post, the issue seems to be resolved. Yet, during a group event, the topic of Pedranti's infidelity resurfaces once again, with Judge urging her to be honest about her actions. While Judge claims that Will caught Pedranti in a car with Ryan, the yoga guru vehemently denies any sexual involvement, asserting that he was merely giving her a gift. Feeling uncomfortable, Kirschenheiter excuses herself from the conversation and joins Travis and Shane, Simpson's husband, for a different discussion. Whispering to herself, Kirschenheiter expresses her stance, saying, "I'm not sitting there for 'Let's pretend that infidelity is OK.' I just can't be there for that. Like, it bothers me."

'Why is Gina obsessed over Jen's affairs?'

The Internet was not happy with Kirschenheiter meddling in Pedranti's personal struggles and her story about her affair with Ryan. One said, "Gina obsessing over Jens affairs is getting too much," while another added, "Gina, Jenn’s affair is not your business. It’s not about you. Why are you so bothered." Another tweeted, "So now Gina makes fun of the new girls man. Her man isn’t so special. He has man b**bs. She needs to shut up." Another frustratingly expressed, "Why is Gina obsessed over Jen's affairs? Is she harboring resentment from her situation with Matt? She should focus more on improving her fashion, split ends and annoying accent! She's cheap talent. A charity case from what I see of her!" Some warned, "Gina is a real pain in the fkn a**. She's so gd judgemental. Fck off. And Jen should watch out too bc Tamra ALWAYS turns on her "friends"." Another stated, "Lets be honest here. Gina is stirring the pot & using Jen having an affair as her storyline Girl get over yourself. This isn’t about you."