Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Jake Paul targets haters with cryptic tweet, Internet says 'cringy lines again'

2023-10-08 15:57
Jake Paul has been sharing cryptic posts on X from last couple of weeks
Jake Paul targets haters with cryptic tweet, Internet says 'cringy lines again'

CLEVELAND, OHIO: Jake Paul recently took to the social media platform X to share a cryptic tweet without directly mentioning anyone's name.

The tweet seemed directed at his detractors, conveying that the metaphorical "bricks" thrown at him actually contribute to building his dreams at an accelerated pace.

Jake Paul was last seen in action in August 2023 against former UFC champion and MMA veteran Nate Diaz. The two met for a boxing match which was comprehensively won by Paul.

Jake Paul’s cryptic post

The ‘Problem Child’ tweeted, “Every brick haters throw at me, it helps me build my dreams faster. Throw more bricks.” However, there is no clear reason for who and why Jake Paul posted this tweet.

Despite being brothers, Jake and Logan Paul haven't shied away from making their conflicts public in recent years. They've generated various types of content, spanning from music of questionable quality to revealing podcasts, and their ongoing feud has even taken center stage in YouTube Rewind.

Nevertheless, the turbulent times seem to have settled, and the brothers have managed to reconcile.

Jake has attended Logan's WWE matches, while Logan has been present at Jake's boxing contests, demonstrating a supportive stance for each other's endeavors beyond the realms of YouTube.

Internet reacts to Jake Paul’s tweet

Jake Paul's tweet has garnered a multitude of reactions from internet users. Among the various responses, some users expressed sentiments like "Jake Paul is more motivational than KSI," while others criticized the content with comments such as "Cringy ass lines again" and a playful remark, "You dream of building a wall?"

Additionally, a user humorously acknowledged Jake's perceived strength, saying, "Jake I know you're so powerful that if someone threw a brick at you, you would catch it in mid-air."

Other users chimed in with comments like "I need more haters too, who wants to hate on me?" Some expressed concern with remarks such as "If you want to leave a legacy, maybe it would be best to leave one not encouraging others to throw bricks, Jake."

Another user characterized the situation with a somewhat skeptical tone, stating, "Omg playing the victim now. Classic."

Tags news