Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

What happened to Adrian Stoica and Hurricane? 'AGT' dog act duo reveals heartbreaking news during finals

2023-09-27 10:23
The 'AGT' Season 18 finale saw Adrian Stoica break down in tears as he paid tribute to Hurricane's sister during the live performance
What happened to Adrian Stoica and Hurricane? 'AGT' dog act duo reveals heartbreaking news during finals

PASADENA, CALIFORNIA: Adrian Stoica and Hurricane begin Season 18 of 'America's Got Talent,' revealing terrible news before beginning their jaw-dropping performance. Viewers and judges were devastated to find that Adrian's second dog died shortly after the qualification round.

Adrian Stoica and Hurricane opened the 'AGT' Season 18 finale night with a performance dedicated to Hurricane's mentor, who died 10 days after their semi-final routine. In tonight's episode, Adrian and Hurricane traveled back in time for a throwback show business-themed "get ready with me" moment, complete with an offer for Sofia to join them on stage. Howie described it as "amazing," Heidi described Hurricane as "the smartest dog," Sofia volunteered to be their assistant at any moment, and Simon described their act as "incredible" since they didn't hold anything back and Hurricane appeared to be acting.

On Reddit, fans spoke of the performance, "This has to be the smartest dog of all time. They may not win, may not be the best act of tonight but that was amazing." Another person chimed in, "Best dog act ever, hands down. I doubt they'll win, but I love Hurricane." One user also noted, "BEST DOG ACT EVER." A fourth user wrote, "How? Lol, the dog literally ran that show." Heartbroken fans further wrote, "Losing a dog isn’t funny, especially when you’re far away and can only do a phone goodbye."

On X, people also tweeted, "I have never cared for any of the dog acts on @AGT until this year. Adrian Stoica and Hurricane are fabulous!" Others dubbed it as, "Adrian stoica and hurricane are by far the best dog act." One person wrote, "I love watching Hurricane have a good time. The best kind of dog act for sure. Should it win? No. But it was a fun way to start the finals!" Another person added, "That dog act has an uphill battle tonight."

Who is 'AGT' Season 18 finalist Adrian Stoica?

Adrian Stoica, 45, is an Italian dog trainer and performer who has dedicated his life to the art of canine training. His love of dogs and Frisbee tricks has no boundaries, as seen by his six Disc Dog World Championship victories.

Who are the finalists for 'AGT' Season 18?

Lavender Darcangelo, comedian Ahren Belisle, dog act Adrian Stoica and Hurricane, synchronized dance group Murmuration, singer Putri Ariani, shadow dance group Chibi Unity, magician Anna DeGuzman, chorale group 82nd Airborne Chorus, acrobatic duo Ramadhani Brothers, and wildcard dance group Avantgardey are among the 11 finalists competing on September 26 for votes from Americans.

Who are the guest performers on 'AGT' Season 18 finale?

With amazing show-stopping displays alongside the top 11 finalists, the two-night season finale concludes on Wednesday, Sept. 27 at 9 pm ET/PT. Special guests include world-famous chef and television persona Cat Cora, award-winning songwriter Diane Warren, pop and R&B singer Jason Derulo, acclaimed award-winning musician Jon Batiste, music sensation and 'X Factor UK' alumna Leona Lewis, 'AGT' Season 17 winner the Mayyas.

'America's Got Talent' Season 18 to air finale result on September 26 at 9 pm ET on NBC