Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'Hoffman Family Gold' Season 2: Can Todd Hoffman pay off $750K debt? Star gets mired in family drama

2023-06-17 08:27
Todd Hoffman is set to be out-mined by his son in 'Hoffman Family Gold' Season 2
'Hoffman Family Gold' Season 2: Can Todd Hoffman pay off $750K debt? Star gets mired in family drama

NOME, ALASKA: 'Hoffman Family Gold' is returning for yet another season. Todd Hoffman, along with his son Hunter, will be seen collecting gold from the same plot of land. In the new season, the father-son duo has set their bar high, aiming to collect 1,000 ounces of gold. It remains to be seen whether they will achieve their goal.

Todd's objective of finding 1,000 ounces of gold is driven by the need to pay off his $750,000 debt. However, what if they fail to reach their target? Todd plans to bring a hand-picked wash plant and an all-star crew to remote areas of Alaska.

Todd Hoffman returns to pay off his $750K debt

In Season 2, Todd and his crew have high hopes of finding 1,000 ounces of gold to pay off their $750,000 debt. The pursuit of gold will be accompanied by family drama. In the trailer, Todd says, "If we can’t do it this year, there’s no excuse." He adds, "It caught me by surprise how much he doesn’t want to work with me." On the other hand, without providing any justification, Hunter claims, "I don’t want to fight with him anymore."

Todd further admits that he is facing a financial crunch in his personal life. "I am way out on a limb, financially," says the star. Despite all the hurdles, Todd remains hopeful that he will overcome the challenges in his life.

Todd Hoffman's son Hunter is tired of taking orders

This season of 'Hoffman Family Gold' brings a new challenge as Todd's son Hunter grows tired of taking orders from his father. Hunter is determined to prove himself throughout the show, claiming to have the skills and experience to start his own mining site. The synopsis of the new season states, "Hunter goes all in this season as he attempts to out-mine his dad." This leads to tension between the father-son duo. The synopsis also mentions, "Tensions will soar as the Hoffman father/son conflict plays out in a high-stakes showdown – all while they battle brush fires, floods, wild animals, and an early Alaska winter." Thus, the relationships will be put to the ultimate test, and the Hoffman family's quest for gold will be explored.

'Hoffman Family Gold' Season 2 will premiere on June 16 at 9 pm on the Discovery Channel.