Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

When furious Joe Rogan blasted conservative commentator amid abortion debate: 'You don't have the right'

2023-08-10 17:48
Joe Rogan opposed conservative commentator Seth Dillon's views about abortion during a debate on his podcast
When furious Joe Rogan blasted conservative commentator amid abortion debate: 'You don't have the right'

AUSTIN, TEXAS: Joe Rogan once got into an intense argument with a conservative commentator while discussing abortion, bringing up his own young daughter in the process.

The controversial podcaster invited Seth Dillon to his podcast, 'The Joe Rogan Experience', and the two discussed the controversial Roe V Wade judgement, leading to Rogan blasting the commentator.

'Don't tell my 14-year-old daughter to carry her rapist’s baby'

Rogan, who previously claimed that it was "100% for a woman's right to choose" to carry a baby, said, “There are women who have been raped who should not have to f*****g carry some rapist’s baby. There’s women who have been sexually assaulted before the age of 14.”

Dillon, the CEO of Babylon Bee, responded by declaring his pro-life stance. He said, “There are people who have been born of rape and are alive right now, and are pro-life. They go around speaking and say how, ‘I had a right to live.’ They will go around and make a case, and they were born of a rape.”

“You don’t have the right to tell a 14-year-old girl she has to carry a rapist’s baby. Do you understand what you’re saying? You don’t have the right to tell my 14-year-old daughter she has to carry her rapist’s baby,” Rogan responded furiously.

Rogan's daughter, Lola, was 14 years old when the episode aired. He further stated, “You understand that it’s a 14-year-old child. A 14-year-old child gets raped, you say that they have to carry that baby?”

"I don't think two wrongs make a right. I don’t think murder fixes a rape,” Dillon said.

'I’m so far away from being a Republican'

The exchange was published on X by pro-life campaigner Lola Rose, with several viewers surprised that Rogan was pro-choice, given that he was frequently regarded as conservative.

Rose wrote, "Thank you @SethDillon for standing for the human right to life—without exception—on @joerogan's show today. @joerogan, let’s talk. I think we would find a lot of common ground on protecting families, fighting censorship, and pursuing a meaningful life."

However, on an another episode of his podcast, the podcaster emphasized that he was a "bleeding heart liberal when it comes to a lot of s**t."

Rogan said, “People will say like, ‘Oh, you know, you’re a secret conservative.’ Like you can suck my d**k. You don’t know what the f**k you’re talking about. I’m so far away from being a Republican. Just because I believe in the Second Amendment and just because I support the military and just ’cause I support police.”

Rogan went on to imply that he backed left-wing social programs, saying, “I was on welfare as a kid. I think it’s important. I think having a social safety net is crucial. We should help each other. We’re supposed to be one big community.”

Rogan, who struck a $200M deal with Spotify in 2020, made news earlier when rockers such as Neil Young and Joni Mitchell removed their albums from the streaming service, blaming Rogan of spreading "misinformation" about Covid-19.

Tags news epcelebs