Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Does Olivia Dunne have older male fans? Sports Illustrated swimsuit model spills beans about autograph seekers across ages

2023-07-04 15:58
Olivia Dunne said, 'I love meeting female fans, they usually don’t come up to me as much as the guys or at least they’re a little more nervous to'
Does Olivia Dunne have older male fans? Sports Illustrated swimsuit model spills beans about autograph seekers across ages

BATON ROUGE, LOUISIANA: Olivia Dunne, the talented LSU gymnast and Sports Illustrated swimsuit model who has captivated fans of all ages, recently opened up about a viral moment from the College Baseball World Series. In this unforgettable incident, the broadcast captured her signing an autograph for a grown man, sparking curiosity and intrigue among viewers. While it remains unclear whether the man wanted the autograph for himself or for someone else, such as a younger family member, it's important to acknowledge that some individuals may be too shy to ask for autographs or pictures.

Dunne, herself graciously recognized that young girls often feel timid in her presence. It's not uncommon for people to feel reserved or hesitant when approaching someone they admire. Whether a fan requests an autograph for a personal keepsake or for a loved one, it reflects their admiration and connection to the artist or athlete.

Dunne's discussion about her autograph-signing moment during the College Baseball World Series on the podcast sheds light on the diverse nature of her fan base. With fans of all ages, she has experienced the genuine admiration and respect of individuals who may be requesting autographs for themselves or their loved ones. Regardless of gender, fans can demonstrate either reserved or assertive behavior when engaging with her.

'They’re always so sweet'

As Dunne explained in her interview on the 'Full Send Podcast,' since her appearance in Sports Illustrated, she has encountered numerous 12-year-olds alongside their fathers, all requesting photos and autographs. However, she humorously added that older individuals who approach her often claim it is for their daughter's friend's sister's brother's dog, highlighting the creative ways people navigate their desire to obtain a memento. Ultimately, personal preferences and intentions vary, and it is up to each individual to decide the best approach when seeking an autograph.

“Ever since I did Sports Illustrated, too, there are like 12-year-olds and their dad (asking for photos and autographs), which comes with what I do. But usually, whenever people come up to me and their older, they say it’s for their daughter’s friend’s sister’s brother’s dog,” Dunne explained when talking about the moment on the 'Full Send Podcast.'

When it comes to her female fans, Dunne expressed her fondness for meeting them. She described them as a bit more reserved, often hesitant to approach her compared to male fans. She appreciates their sweet and endearing nature and values every interaction she has with them. While she loves all her fans, there is a special connection she feels when meeting fellow women who support and admire her. On the other hand, she recognized that some male fans tend to be more forward and assertive in their approach. This contrast in behavior only showcases the diverse dynamics exhibited by fans, highlighting how everyone interacts and engages differently.

“I love meeting female fans. They’re a little more reserved. They usually don’t come up to me as much as the guys or at least they’re a little more nervous to. I love meeting all my fans, but especially the girls. They’re always so sweet. (The guys) are a lot more forward,” Olivia Dunne further elaborated.

Dunne has defied the odds and forged her own path to stardom

Dunne has effortlessly risen to prominence. Beyond her astounding athletic skills, she has tapped into the realm of National Name, Image, and Likeness (NIL) deals, reaping the rewards that come with it. One can only fathom the magnitude of her success as she casually mentioned that a single post on social media has garnered her a whopping $500,000. This unprecedented level of financial gain serves as a testament to her unparalleled influence and the adoration she commands from her legion of fans.

Dunne's digital footprint tells a story of its own. Across the vast expanse of the viral sensation TikTok, she invites a staggering 7.6 million eager followers to revel in her captivating content. This vast community stands as a testament to Dunne's ability to captivate and inspire, offering a glimpse into her life beyond the bounds of competitive gymnastics. Yet, her influence extends far beyond the realms of TikTok, with a dedicated fanbase of 4.2 million on Instagram. These staggering numbers are a testament to the indelible mark she has left on the hearts and screens of millions across the globe.

Tags news