Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Former golfer Paige Spiranac reveals details about her bobble-head figure: ‘It was stressful and tough’

2023-07-16 12:25
Spiranac said, 'They made a bobblehead for me, people were very disappointed, though, they wanted, uh, the wrong thing that was bobbling'
Former golfer Paige Spiranac reveals details about her bobble-head figure: ‘It was stressful and tough’

WHEAT RIDGE, COLORADO: Last month, Paige Spiranac, a former golfer-turned-influencer, was in Milwaukee for "Golf Night" at American Family Field. She returned despite receiving feedback on her debut pitch from the previous year, which had led to dealing with body shamers. However, this time she was willing to take on the challenge of throwing out the first pitch again.

The 'Paige Spiranac bobblehead' that was presented to each fan present at American Family Field was also on display. Spiranac mentioned that fans were disappointed with her bobblehead figure during her first pitch at the Milwaukee Brewers vs Pittsburgh Pirates game in June 2023. They preferred to focus on the unique bobbling feature of the figurine.

'It was stressful'

Spiranac played golf with Robby Berger, who operates the Bob Does Sports podcast and YouTube channel, Nick Stubbe, and Joseph Demare. The amusing video was posted on the official Bob Does Sports channel. During the game, Berger questioned Spiranac about the start of the Brewers vs Pirates matchup. Despite having completed it for the second year in a row, Spiranac regarded it as stressful.

The video shared by @bobdoessports on Twitter was captioned, "The wrong thing was bobbing when they made @PaigeSpiranac bobble head…"

Spiranac said, "It was stressful, The first year, I was terrified. I was watching videos of bad first pitches, afraid of falling asleep." She continued, "It was tough. They made a bobblehead for me. People were very disappointed, though. They wanted, uh, the wrong thing that was bobbling. So, I think we're going to invest in some bobble b**b." Spiranac has thrown the first pitch for the Brewers twice. The first time she did it was in September 2022 for X-Golf’s opening.

Spiranac's choice for The Scottish open

This week, well-known golf influencer Paige Spiranac made a comeback on Twitter with yet another of her distinctive PGA Tour prediction videos. Spiranac offered her opinion on the golfer she believes has a decent chance of winning the Scottish Open at The Renaissance Club in North Berwick this time. In a video, she said, "I’m liking Tommy Fleetwood. His game is better than ever and he’s still searching for that first win. I think the Scottish Open might be where it happens. I’m also liking Tyrrell Hatton, who is playing some of the best golf of his career. Another two players I’m liking, and you got to go with somebody who’s hot, and no one is hotter than Rickie Fowler right now,” Spiranac continued. She surprisingly added, "Another player is Rory McIlroy. I said I would never pick him again for a major after he has broken my heart too many times."