Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

xQc comments on Jake Paul's win against Nate Diaz, slams MMA fans and haters: 'My TL is full of insecure losers'

2023-08-08 17:46
xQc's straightforward opinion about MMA fans and his support for Jake Paul's win didn't stay limited to his Twitter followers
xQc comments on Jake Paul's win against Nate Diaz, slams MMA fans and haters: 'My TL is full of insecure losers'

QUEBEC, CANADA: On August 7, the Twitch and Kick streamer xQc, whose real name is Felix, took to Twitter to express his feelings about MMA fans. He didn't hold back, stating his social media timeline was filled with people he thought were "insecure losers." But he didn't just stop there. He also talked about Jake Paul winning against Nate Diaz, one of the most talked about boxing matches recently. This got a lot of attention online and spawned a whole new discussion about xQc's take.

As expected, xQc's straightforward opinion about MMA fans and his support for Jake Paul's win didn't stay limited to his Twitter followers. It echoed far and wide on social media. In just a few hours, his tweet got an impressive 381k views and a whole rash of comments.

'My TL is ruined, full of insecure losers'

xQc wrote, "MMA fans are cringe. My TL (timeline) is ruined, full of insecure losers. Jake Paul won. He's putting in effort and winning against people who agree to fight the guy. Keep booing from the stands and boasting the achievements of your fighters living in the past." Just as anticipated, the Twitch sensation's bold opinion about MMA fans and his support of Jake Paul triggered other takes.

Renowned streamer and VTuber, LordAethelstan, chimed in with their own take on the matter. They shared that they found Jake Paul's match against Nate Diaz to be incredibly exciting, describing it as "fun as hell." Adding to the anticipation, they expressed their eagerness to witness these two contenders face off once more in the boxing ring. This sentiment underlines the allure and thrill that such events bring to the online realm, fostering a sense of shared excitement among digital creators and their audiences alike.

'He won fair and square'

One user wrote, "He won fair and square, people will always hate on a person from mistakes they have done in the past even if they were made 5+ years ago, grow up" while the other user wrote, "hmm “mistakes” you say i disagree, I can almost guarantee they used those F-ed up moments in the past for personally gain and attention. Bad attention is still attention." Another user wrote, "Bro, you're cringe" The fourth user wrote, "What was your taΙent again? Ah yes steali- I mean 'reacting' to videos."

Another user wrote, "Jake is incredibly impressive for what he is and where he came from, but don't get it twisted. He is yet to fight an MMA fighter with a moderately decent boxing background. All wrestlers and jiu-jitsu guys. It's like beating someone at Tekken when their main game is minecraft."

Tags news epcelebs