Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Adin Ross engages in verbal spat with women over mother's joke: ‘You deserve to be smacked’

2023-11-27 13:17
Adin Ross found himself in a verbal confrontation with two women he encountered on Monkey App
Adin Ross engages in verbal spat with women over mother's joke: ‘You deserve to be smacked’

MIAMI, FLORIDA: Popular streamer Adin Ross recently found himself in a verbal confrontation with two women encountered on the Omegle alternative, Monkey App.

The app has been gaining attention on social media as various influential personalities, including xQc, engage in conversations with unknown individuals, leading to heated exchanges.

Previously, Ross made headlines for mimicking a monkey during a fiery exchange with users on Monkey App.

This time, Ross engaged in a heated conversation with two girls who disrespected both him and his mother. The altercation escalated further as Ross asserted that the girls deserved to be reprimanded.

Adin Ross' fiery exchange with two women

During a recent livestream, Adin Ross shared his interactions with random individuals on Monkey, a platform described as an alternative to Omegle with a TikTok vibe.

While engaging with users, he encountered two women who were smoking, and Ross politely asked them to refrain, expressing concern for their health.

Curious about the device they were using, he inquired whether it was a vape or a Stiiizy, a cannabis vaporizer device.

However, when one of the girls responded with a remark about his mother, Ross launched into a heated rant, exclaiming, "Oh, so you're smoking my mom?"

Ross added, "Listen to me, you guys' combined weight is 600 pounds, you f**king fat whales. I don't give a flying f*ck.... Watch what you say about me or my mom. P**sy. Sl*t. Wh**e. F**k you"

Continuing his tirade, Ross proceeded to insult them, mimicking spitting gestures and sternly warned them not to disrespect him or his mother, stating, "You deserve to be smacked"

Ross concluded, "You deserve to be f**king punched, slapped, thrown around the f**king room, if anyone can even lift you, b**ch."

Internet reacts to Adin Ross’ gesture towards women

After witnessing Adin Ross engage in a heated exchange with two women, numerous fans flocked to the comment section to express their viewpoints.

One fan commented on the girls' age, stating, "girl… they’re both minors… like 14. this is actually so lame."

Another fan remarked, "Yeah adin out alpha those little girls this shit sad. Especially cause they seemed like they were actually nice and were just saying a harmless your mom joke"

A third fan exclaimed, "I would’ve laughed so my hard ain’t no way he got that mad"

The fourth user accused people of being too careless with their words, saying, "I feel it tho… people be getting too careless at the mouth"

The fifth user expressed support for Ross, stating, "Thats my man !!! Adin drop the at if you want this wap!!"

Tags news