Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Margot Robbie didn't want to 'date anyone from Hollywood' despite rumored relationship with Will Smith

2023-05-27 00:47
Robbie openly stated that she did not want to date anyone from Hollywood
Margot Robbie didn't want to 'date anyone from Hollywood' despite rumored relationship with Will Smith

HOLLYWOOD, CALIFORNIA: Jada Pinkett Smith might not be the only person who was romantically involved with another person in her marriage with husband Will Smith. The 51-year-old co-host of the Facebook Watch talk show 'Red Table Talk', admitted to being involved in an "entanglement" with rapper August Alsina.

During an interview on the talk show on July 2020, Pinkett and Smith made no bones about it after Alsina opened up about his relationship with Jada in the series the previous month. The couple denied that they were cheating on each other in their marriage and believed whatever happened at that time was justified as they were separated with media outlets having no knowledge about it. "We broke up. We decided that we were going to separate for a period of time," Jada said.

READ MORE

Chris Rock has been obsessed with Jada Pinkett Smith for almost 30 years, source claims

Jada Pinkett feels Will Smith OVERREACTED by slapping Chris Rock, wishes outburst hadn't happened

Although many people consider Jada as the only person in the marriage who was involved in another relationship, the 'Men in Black' actor also had his fair share of rumors which even involved Australian actress Margot Robbie.

Will Smith and Margot Robbie's rumored relationship

The rumors about a possible relationship between Smith and Robbie first sparked off in 2013 due to a photo they took while working on their 2015 film 'Focus'. As per Star Magazine, the publication received photos of the actors taken in a photo booth, where the duo appeared to be posing in such a manner that it led many to believe that Smith and Robbie were romantically involved.

"Will appears shirtless and Margo[t] lifts her shirt up to reveal her lingerie," a source told the publication. "Once they pulled the curtain back to take the pictures, they let their inhibitions run wild, laughing, hugging and muzzling each other in the dark."

The rumors were later shot down

A source reportedly shot down all the rumors when they told E!News that Robbie and Smith were "absolutely just friends, that is all. These pictures were commissioned by production. The entire cast and crew saw them taken." "The photo booth was on set all day for a bit of fun. It wasn't even a party—they were taken during the day and everyone knew about them. It was the last day of shooting."

Robbie did not want to date actors

During an interview with Marie Claire on Entertainment Tonight, the 'Suicide Squad' actress seemingly hinted at the rumors about her and Smith. Robbie openly stated that she did not want to date anyone from Hollywood. "I am officially off the market. I made a conscious decision, not to date actors, but not because I hate actors," she admitted.

Robbie was dating her now-husband, English film producer Tom Ackerley at the time. "People take such an interest in your love life when you have a profile that it puts a lot of stress on a relationship. So, two people with profiles, I figure it's just double the amount of scrutiny, and I'd like to avoid that at all costs," she said.

Jada warned Smith against working with Robbie

Will Smith disclosed what Jada told him after she came to know that Robbie would be starring alongside him in the film 'Focus' in an interview with E!News on February 2015. While Pinkett was not too concerned about Smith and Robbie having an affair, she was more focused on her husband not getting dominated by the Aussie on screen. "When Margot got hired for the gig ... [Jada] saw that Margot was young and hot and in shape, and she said, 'Boy don't embarrass me. Get in shape now,'" Smith recalled with a laugh. "She was like, 'Do not let that girl smash you onscreen.'"