Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Adin Ross drops hints of exciting livestream surprise after reacting to Chris Tyson's trans voice, fans say 'straight up fell in love'

2023-08-19 18:20
During the live stream Adin Ross found a video of Chris Tyson trying out a new trans voice
Adin Ross drops hints of exciting livestream surprise after reacting to Chris Tyson's trans voice, fans say 'straight up fell in love'

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Adin Ross, a prominent streamer with a record-breaking 600k+ followers on Kick, recently shared his thoughts on Chris Tyson's remarkable voice transformation during one of his live streams.

For those unfamiliar with Chris Tyson, he is not only a co-host of MrBeast's popular YouTube channel but also a close friend with a massive social media following that reaches into the millions.

In June, Tyson made headlines by openly discussing his Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) journey. This candid revelation garnered both praise and criticism from his extensive fan base.

During a recent interview with Anthony Padilla, Tyson unveiled his newly transformed voice. Adin Ross expressed his perspective on Chris Tyson's journey and even extended an invitation to collaborate on his own livestream platform.

Adin Ross said, ‘I wanna get Chris on stream’

In a recent live stream hosted by Adin Ross, he appeared to be responding to Chris Tyson's remarkable voice transformation.

Tyson had previously participated in an interview with Anthony Padilla, during which he unveiled his newly transformed voice.

Following Tyson's revelation, Ross found the video of Tyson during livestream and expressed his desire to invite Chris Tyson to join him on his own live stream.

Additionally, he expressed interest in having an open and meaningful discussion with Tyson and hoped to spend quality time together during the stream.

Ross asserted, “You know, yo, I ain't gonna lie. Listen, I, in a weird way I wanna get Chris on stream.I wanna just have an open talk with him and like figure, you know, I just wanna start with her.”

Fan says Adin Ross 'straight up fell in love'

After watching the video of Ross, reacting to Chris Tyson's new trans voice. One fan said, "This is exactly why I don't go outside anymore. People are literally f**ked"

Another fan wrote, "Andrew, Adin, Chris, and sneako on streak together would be straight up chaos" The third user said, "Left his own family to go do this …"

One more fan wrote, "Adin straight up fell in love:❌ Adin Trans up fell in love:✅🤌" Another said, "the “heeeeee” before he started talking had me dying 😂 bro said “let me get into character rq"

Tags news