Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Why did Mike Stark slam Sarah Hyland? 'Love Island USA' Season 5 host dubbed 'disrespectful' by islander

2023-08-20 11:49
'Love Island USA' Season 5 fans speculate Mike Stark was eliminated for slamming Sarah Hyland
Why did Mike Stark slam Sarah Hyland? 'Love Island USA' Season 5 host dubbed 'disrespectful' by islander

PACIFIC HARBOUR, FIJI: Saturday's unseen bits of 'Love Island USA' Season 5 shocked the fans. The one moment that turned most of the heads around was when one of the contestants called out the host Sarah Hyland in front of everyone.

As Vickala 'Kay Kay' Gray decided to leave the villa along with Keenan Anunay, Sarah confirmed whether Kay Kay was okay with her decision. This seems to have come off as an offense to some of the contestants.

Mike Stark was seen slamming Sarah on national television. But, why did he do so?

Why did Mike Stark slam Sarah Hyland on 'Love Island USA' Season 5?

On Friday's episode, Kay Kay decided to walk out of the villa with her partner Keenan. She confirmed to everyone, "It's Okay, I'm not upset."

Seeing this, Sarah found herself bound to ask Kay Kay, "Before you go anywhere, I just, I want to make sure that you are absolutely happy with your decision."

To this, Kay Kay replied, "No regrets." Seeing Sarah ask Kay Kay such question, Mike turned around and claimed, "Why are you saying it like that?"

Sarah surprisingly asked Mike, "Me?" He replied, "Yeah, that sounded mad disrespectful."

This shocked Sarah. With her eyes wide open, she asked Mike, "I'm being disrespectful?" Without apologizing and feeling regret of his behavior, Mike said, "Yeah."

Sarah moved on without any further drama saying, "boys will be boys, right?"

Was Mike Stark voted out of 'Love Island USA' Season 5 because he disrespected Sarah Hyland?

Mike was ruled out of the house soon after he called out Sarah for being "disrespectful." Seeing this many wondered whether the elimination was fixed by the producers.

Fans believed it was Leonardo Dionicio who was meant to be eliminated from the show, but instead, Mike got ruled out after his slamming move.

A fan tweeted, "The producers switching from Leo leaving to Mike...after Mike smart-mouthed Sarah!" Another c, called out Mike "I acc wanted Mike to stay but talking back to Sarah was not a good move."

A fan wrote, "If Mike didn't do that to Sarah it'd be Leo leaving instead of him." One wondered, "I don’t like the way people coming for Sarah either. She’s literally just there to do her job. She has no opinion either way so why are people being rude to her. I don’t like that."

Who is 'Love Island USA' Season 5 host Sarah Hyland?

Born on November 24, 1990, Sarah Hyland is a Manhattan, New York native. Being an actress, she is known for her role in 'Private Parts,' 'Annie,' and 'Blind Date.'

Sarah is also famed for playing Haley Dunphy in 'Modern Family.'

Sarah previously dated Matt Prokop. However, their relationship turned bitter as the actress obtained a domestic violence temporary restraining order.

She later came into a relationship with Wells Adams and tied the knot with him in a California vineyard in 2022.

'Love Island USA' Season 5's new episodes premiere from Thursday to Tuesday, 9 pm ET on Peacock.