Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'The View' host Ana Navarro leaves fans swooning over her 'natural' Texas look

2023-10-13 14:23
'The View' host Ana Navarro claimed she was a 'hot mess' as she forgot her essentials on a trip to Texas
'The View' host Ana Navarro leaves fans swooning over her 'natural' Texas look

DENTON, TEXAS: ‘The View’ host Ana Navarro has flown from Miami, Florida all the way to Denton, Texas, to speak at a convention for women. However, her trip hasn’t started the way one would expect.

Navarro has taken to Instagram to tell her fans and followers about her packing fiasco, and how she forgot to carry most of her essentials to this trip.

However, her fans were right there to reassure ‘The View’ co-host as they flooded her comment section with love and praise for Navarro, making sure she knows she just looks just as good without the “add-ons.”

Ana Navarro rocks the ‘natural look’

On Instagram, ‘The View’ host Ana Navarro shared a video of herself with no make-up on as she wrote, "I guess I got no choice but rocking the natural look."🤦🏻‍♀️

In the video, Navarro explained why she had to rock the ‘natural look’ and said, “You all, some days I feel so put together, and other days, I wake up a hot mess. So I’m in Denton, Texas, which is outside of Dallas. I’m speaking at a women’s event today, to hundreds of women who are here at a convention.”

She added, “And, I forgot to pack my hairbrush, and my deodorant and my makeup kit, and my heels, and my Spanx, first world problems.”

Fans reassure Ana Navarro

As soon as Ana Navarro shared her “first world problems” on Instagram, her fans reassured her in the comment section. One wrote, “To be honest, you are the most beautiful as your natural self. A bit of mascara and lip gloss is all you need, if at all!!”

One fan asked Navarro, “What did you pack? 😂 You look great and whatever shoes you decide to wear, you'll look amazing!” Navarro responded, “I got no idea what I packed. I got a bag full of nothing.”

Fans continued to praise ‘The View’ host as one wrote, “You'll look great no matter what,” and another said, “I saw you and all your natural beauty on CNN today. And I thought she looks freaking amazing. Now I know why!”

Navarro received a lot of motivation from her fans as well, as one said, “You are beautiful just the way you are! No worries! You got this,” and another wrote, “You really don't need all those add ons, you are perfect just the way you are.”

Tags news