Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Tracy Pollan turns 63! Michael J Fox calls wife his 'forever summer girl' in birthday post ahead of their 35th wedding anniversary

2023-06-23 14:15
Michael J Fox previously reflected on the period when he and Tracy Pollan first received the news of his Parkinson's diagnosis in 1991
Tracy Pollan turns 63! Michael J Fox calls wife his 'forever summer girl' in birthday post ahead of their 35th wedding anniversary

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Just weeks before their upcoming 35th wedding anniversary, Michael J Fox expressed his heartfelt birthday wishes to his wife, Tracy Pollan. Taking to Instagram on Thursday, June 22, the beloved actor shared an album capturing precious moments, including a photo of the couple affectionately embracing against a breathtaking backdrop of the ocean.

Commencing his caption, the screen legend wrote, "She showers the people she loves with love, she shows them the way that she feels." Having supported him through his enduring battle with Parkinson's disease, the 62-year-old actor concluded with a heartfelt declaration, "Happy happy birthday @tracy.pollan my forever Summer girl, my love, my best friend, and the most beautiful amazing mom to our four stupendous kids. Love love love you. You are the embodiment of love, and I cherish you dearly."

'She's there in the front lines with me every single day'

During a past appearance on the 'Today' show, Michael reflected on the period when he and Tracy first received the news of his Parkinson's diagnosis in 1991, recalling that they were both uncertain about what the future held.

"One of the things I'll always love Tracy for is that at that moment, she didn't blink," said Michael, his eyes swimming with tears. He added, "She's there in the front lines with me every single day. She never pretends to know as much as I know. And the other thing Tracy does is, she has the same funny thing - if there's something funny, let's get to the funny. We'll deal with the tragic later," as per Today.

He quipped, "I just picture her talking to me, like: "So anyway, I'm going to the store, and oh, you've fallen down. OK, I'm going to the market, I'm getting - are you okay? OK, so I'm getting cheese, and I'm getting bread, I'm getting baguettes. Don't get up. Just stay there for a second. I'm taking the station wagon. Not that you care."'

‘Could not love you more’

Just a fortnight ago, it was Michael's turn to be showered with affection on social media as he celebrated his 62nd birthday. To mark the occasion, Tracy shared a deeply romantic snapshot of the couple nestled together on the back of a boat. "Happy birthday handsome! Could not love you more," expressed Tracy, who initially crossed paths with Michael while working on the 1980s sitcom 'Family Ties'. She eagerly added, "Let's celebrate!"

Michael and Tracy take great pride in being parents to their four grown children: 34-year-old son Sam, 28-year-old twin daughters Schuyler and Aquinnah, and their 21-year-old daughter named Esme.

Recently, Michael has been engaged in promotional activities for his new Apple TV documentary titled ‘Still’, which delves into his personal journey battling Parkinson's disease. Directed by Bill Guggenheim, a renowned filmmaker known for his documentaries on prominent figures like Bill Gates and Malala Yousafzai, ‘Still’ was released last month, captivating audiences with its compelling narrative.

Tags news epcelebs