Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'I feel I’m too skinny': Sharon Osbourne says she doesn’t want to lose more weight as she dropped below 100 pounds after using Ozempic

2023-11-18 00:47
Sharon Osbourne explained that she started using diabetes-turned-weight-loss medication in December last year but has been 'off it for a while now'
'I feel I’m too skinny': Sharon Osbourne says she doesn’t want to lose more weight as she dropped below 100 pounds after using Ozempic

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Sharon Osbourne has admitted that she lost more weight, dropping below 100 pounds after she used the trendy drug Ozempic. “I’m too gaunt, and I can’t put any weight on. I want to because I feel I’m too skinny. I’m under 100 pounds, and I don’t want to be,” the 71-year-old admitted to the Daily Mail in an interview published on Friday, November 17. “Be careful what you wish for,” she added.

Osbourne explained that she started using the diabetes-turned-weight-loss medication in December last year but has been “off it for a while now.” “My warning is don’t give it to teenagers. It’s just too easy,” she cautioned.

Sharon Osbourne has no interest in hearing criticism

The British-American television personality noted that she has no interest in hearing criticism over her frail outlook. “I don’t care what people say about the way I look,” she shared, adding “I know I look gaunt, and I know everything that goes along with it. And I did it.”

However, Osbourne, who has been open about her past struggles with an eating disorder and use of plastic surgery for weight loss, said she has “paid a fortune” to look “attractive.” “I was never a beauty. I was never blessed that way. I was blessed with a pair of balls instead of great t**s!” she said.

The former “X Factor” judge first revealed last month that she felt too thin after shedding 30 pounds from the injectable drug taking Hollywood by storm. “It’s just time to stop. I didn’t actually want to go this thin, but it just happened,” she said on TalkTV’s “Piers Morgan Uncensored” at the time. She added, “I’ll probably put it all on again soon!”

Sharon Osbourne’s weight diminished over the last four months

Osbourne’s weight dwindled over the last four months during which she felt extreme nausea. “I want to maintain at about 105 because I’m too skinny, but I’m trying to have a healthy balance,” she told E! News in September. She also noted that she weighed 230 pounds at her heaviest while discussing her unhealthy relationship with food.

“It’s a mental thing,” she shared, adding “Sometimes, I would eat to punish myself and then I wouldn’t eat to show that I had control of my life. I tried exercising, but I’m too lazy for that.”

Sharon Osbourne underwent gastric band surgery in 1999

To lose some weight, Osbourne underwent gastric band surgery in 1999 to suppress her appetite, as well as a sleeve gastrectomy, in which part of her stomach was separated and removed from her body. “Everybody’s got something in life,” she said, adding “Mine was an eating disorder, and I’ve had it my entire life.”

The British media personality’s daughter Kelly Osbourne, whom she shares with husband Ozzy Osbourne, revealed that she had also undergone gastric sleeve surgery to help her lose weight in 2020.

“I had surgery; I don’t give a f**k what anyone has to say,” Kelly, now 39, said on the “Hollywood Raw with Dax Holt and Adam Glyn” podcast at the time. “I did it. I’m proud of it,” she said, adding that the procedure was the “best decision” she had ever made.

Tags news