Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'Did someone steal your clothes?' Lisa Rinna trolled as she poses nude in pair of gloves, gets compared to Kanye West's exes

2023-05-27 10:57
Since Bravo announced Lisa's departure from 'RHOBH' in 2015, 59-year-old Lisa Rinna has seemed motivated to dominate the fashion world
'Did someone steal your clothes?' Lisa Rinna trolled as she poses nude in pair of gloves, gets compared to Kanye West's exes

BEVERLY HILLS, CALIFORNIA: Lisa Rinna, Amelia Hamlin's mother, has posted an almost nude photo to her Instagram grid, and followers are comparing her to, wait for it, Kanye West's exes. With her recent Instagram, 'The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' actress and beauty icon made the weekend a lot less ordinary.

Since Bravo announced Lisa's departure from 'RHOBH' in 2015, the 59-year-old actress has seemed motivated to dominate the fashion world. In June, the actress revealed on Instagram that she will be visiting a few designer events in Paris during Designer Week. When she arrived as a front-row guest at Kenzo's menswear for Fall-Winter 2023-2024 show, the press flocked around the celebrity, who was dressed entirely in Kenzo for the event. Her recent Instagram photos have left her followers perplexed.

RELATED ARTICLES

'RHOBH' star Lisa Rinna shares straight hair look, disappointed fans say 'maybe we can live without this look'

Lisa Rinna cheers on daughter Amelia Gray as she walks for Versace, fans call it her 'mini-me moment'

Lisa Rinna poses in just a pair of leather gloves

Lisa, the reality personality and fashion mogul known for her bold style, has generated yet another round of outrage with her clothing choices. The 'RHOBH' star recently turned to Instagram to show off her latest fashion statement, which consisted of nothing but a pair of Marc Jacobs leather gloves. Her post, however, was received with criticism from some of her fans.

Lisa takes a sultry position in the Instagram photo while wearing gloves designed by Danyul Brown. Lisa enthusiastically shared a shot from her ES Magazine session, while crediting the photographer and stylist.

'This is a strange look'

Reacting to the post, a user wrote, "This is a strange look." While one person thought, "Thought this was Julia Fox." Not happy with her latest posts, one person wrote, "Go away." Comparing Lisa to yet another of Kanye West's ex, one follower wrote, "Giving me alien @kimkardashian a few years ago."

One user further commented, "I don't know if I like this look on you, it doesn't suit you but I can understand is all for 💵💵💵💸💸 and magazine." Another person asked, "DI'd someone steal your clothes?"

This article contains remarks made on the Internet by individual people and organizations. MEAWW cannot confirm them independently and does not support claims or opinions being made online.