Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Joe Rogan discusses 'Mark of the Beast' and 'cashless society' on JRE Podcast, Internet says 'freedoms will cease to exist'

2023-10-31 20:19
Joe Rogan discussed what is the Mark of the Beast and what would happen if there was a cashless society
Joe Rogan discusses 'Mark of the Beast' and 'cashless society' on JRE Podcast, Internet says 'freedoms will cease to exist'

AUSTIN, TEXAS: Joe Rogan, during an episode of the JRE podcast with guest Duncan Trussell, discussed the Biblical concept around "Mark of the Beast" and what would happen if humankind opted for a cashless society.

Joe Rogan, who is known for being candid about his life, has revealed almost all of his experiences during his podcast episodes. Despite being a deeply committed martial artist, destiny brought him to prominence as a podcast host and analyst worldwide.

Joe Rogan's take on a cashless society

During a July 2023 episode of the JRE podcast, Joe Rogan raised a question to Duncan Trussell asking him, "How long before we're a cashless society?"

Replying to his question, Trussell said, "Hopefully forever dude. It is so scary to imagine losing privacy because every transaction is in the public eye. That's really scary man."

He added, "I don't do anything interesting with my money. I use my card and I know that's traceable I realize that, but it is scary if there is an option where you want to just blow some cash on something, you can't do it."

"One day in the future everything will be traceable," Rogan added to which Trussell agreed saying, "It is too similar to the Mark of the Beast mentioned in the book of Revelation. You won't be able to trade, you won't be able to do anything unless you have the mark."

Joe Rogan questioned, "How is the mark of the beast described in The Bible?" and then went on to read Revelation 13: 11-18.

Internet reacts to Joe Rogan's podcast

The podcast video, which was shared across social media, garnered numerous reactions from people. A user wrote, "This is the one thing that humanity must push back against. Otherwise, the freedoms we enjoy will cease to exist."

Another person said, "Stack up your crypto people, not too much longer before we are a cashless society," while one added, "Reject the mark of the beast".

Tags news