Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

xQc plays self-composed song for Madison Beer during livestream, fans say 'she's not coming back'

2023-06-25 16:25
xQc was left red-faced after playing a song he had composed during a livestream with Madison Beer
xQc plays self-composed song for Madison Beer during livestream, fans say 'she's not coming back'

AUSTIN, TEEXAS: xQc did a livestream with musician Madison Beer on Saturday, June 24. While it was not an interview, the two creators got to know each other better during their talk, which covered a wide range of issues. The scenario became quite unpleasant for xQc when he played a song he had composed for Beer.

xQc appeared ashamed, especially when asked what "soy" meant in reference to a person. His audience, on the other hand, was thoroughly entertained and couldn't stop laughing.

'I’ll just play it'

During the stream, xQc revealed that he had started making music and that his audience wanted him to perform it for her. He initially refused, claiming that his chat was only trying to sabotage him. xQc later changed his mind and asked his audience if he should play his remix of 'Hey Delilah' or the song he produced, 'Anyone Knows That Boy.'

xQc ended up playing both, but prefaced 'Anyone Knows That Boy' with a warning that she would despise it and maybe block him. He said, “I get it, you’re gonna block me, okay? And you’re gonna delete the VOD, it is what it is. I’ll just play it, I’ll just play it.”

As xQc played the song, he felt so humiliated that he fell out of his chair. Beer then asked him what "soy" meant, trying hard not to laugh. xQc responded, “I can’t, I don’t, there’s so much to explain, I can’t, there’s no point.” Beer stated that she could not comprehend it.

'She's not coming back'

xQc's fans just kept laughing and making fun of him. A user wrote, "She’s not coming back on his stream TrollDespair."

Comment
by u/Legal_Cheek2336 from discussion X plays his magnum opus to Madison Beer
in LivestreamFail

Another Reddit user reacted saying, "What a terrible day to have ears, I was laughing my a** off."

Comment
by u/yourmomxxl3 from discussion X plays his magnum opus to Madison Beer
in LivestreamFail

"Nobody ever thought he was musically gifted lmao," another wrote.

Comment
by u/FlyingTurkey from discussion X plays his magnum opus to Madison Beer
in LivestreamFail

Tags news