Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Tracy Tutor reveals she takes celebrity weight loss drug that makes her 'projectile vomit' to get slimmer

2023-06-06 15:25
Tracy Tutor admitted to using the popular weight loss medicine Mounjaro to lose weight
Tracy Tutor reveals she takes celebrity weight loss drug that makes her 'projectile vomit' to get slimmer

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Tracy Tutor acknowledged using the popular weight loss medicine Mounjaro to help her lose weight. The 47-year-old 'Million Dollar Listings' actress opened out about taking medicine for eight weeks on the Jeff Lewis Has Issues podcast earlier this week. She also disclosed how it once caused her to "projectile vomit" while filming.

"What are you on?" When Lewis questioned her at one point, immediately following their discussion on Mounjaro, she responded, "'I'm not on it anymore. I was only on it for like eight weeks." He inquired, "Well, how do you maintain it then?' he inquired, to which she jokingly replied, 'I don't know, I'm just starving."

'No, legitimately, I don't want to lose anymore weight'

The reality TV star then clarified she no longer needs to lose more weight: "No, legitimately, I don't want to lose anymore weight, so I just stopped." Mounjaro, frequently referred to as the 'King Kong' of weight-loss medications, works as both a GLP-1 and GIP medicine, causing the release of hormones that cause the body to quit eating and secrete more insulin. The active ingredient in Mounjaro, tripeptide, was authorized for use in individuals with type 2 diabetes last year, as per reports.

It is imitating its rival Wegovy, which was first intended to treat type 2 diabetes before receiving permission for weight loss. Tracy then said that although Mounjaro had assisted her in losing weight, it had a bothersome side effect that prevented her from drinking alcohol.

She explained, "'The only thing I could not do was drink, which... projectile vomit. Like if I had more than two glasses of wine." She then remembered an event when, while filming the show's conclusion, she puked in front of a customer. "'I was shooting the show, actually, and we were shooting the finale, and I had taken the shot like maybe a week before." She added, "One night we stayed in and we had dinner and I had probably three glasses of wine, maybe smoked a little hooch after, went too bad, woke up, was unwell. Like so unwell," as reported by DailyMail.

Although the U.S. Food and Drug Administration has given both Ozempic and Mounjaro approval to treat Type 2 diabetes, some doctors also recommend them "off-label" for weight loss. Wegovy is particularly recommended for weight loss in obese or overweight individuals.

Remi Bader

Remi Bader, the inventor of TikTok and a model, revealed as a guest on the Not Skinny But Not Fat podcast on January 10 that she started using Ozempic because she had prediabetes and insulin resistance. Bader admitted that she had "mixed feelings" regarding the medication that had been provided to her, as per reports.

She said that after stopping it in 2020, she "gained double the weight back." Only those who truly require Ozempic should take it, according to Bader. "You're stopping it from even being in the market because there's not enough for people who need it," Bader stated.

Chelsea Handler

Chelsea Handler said that she took Ozempic without understanding its name or that the medicine was intended for persons with type 2 diabetes. After learning that the semaglutide injections she was aware she was getting were being administered under the trade name Ozempic, Handler said she ceased using the medicine. She continued by saying that she had stopped using it since she no longer needed it and was worried about the number of individuals she knew who was using it carelessly, as reported by BuzzFeed.

Tags news