Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'Get a life!' '90 Day Fiance' star Angela Deem slammed as she calls herself 'queen of hearts'

2023-06-03 13:29
'90 Day Fiance' star Angela Deem shared a video asking her fans opinion on a logo design
'Get a life!' '90 Day Fiance' star Angela Deem slammed as she calls herself 'queen of hearts'

HAZLEHURST, GEORGIA: '90 Day Fiance' alum Angela Deem recently shared a video featuring a logo of what appears to be a production company. The reality star called her followers and herself "queen" and asked her fans for their opinion on the brand's logo.

Angela's followers didn't react the way she expected and brutally slammed her over her cryptic caption. Angela rose to fame on '90 Day Fiance' alongside her former partner Michael Ilesanmi. However, the reality star often made headlines for promoting different ventures on her social media.

Angela Deem asks for opinion on logo

Angela recently shared a video with a logo in the background on her Instagram. Angela started the video by saying, "Okay, guys. I need your help." The reality star added, "Come on queens to help me." Angela then asked her fans, "Do you like this logo? Let me know in the comments." She concluded her video, "Let me know queens. Love you. Thank you Doctor Lawton." However, in the background of Angela's video, the brand's name was written, which reads, "MeeMaw Production, Inc... Queen Of Hearts." The reality star captioned the video, "Queens uplifting Queens." However, Angela didn't confirm whether she is opening a new production company or it was just for the video.

'Sorry but no u no queen'

Angela's latest video's caption received backlash from her followers. A social media user wrote, "Insanity!! Who made her queen?? And of what??? Queen of trailer park, Burger Queen, Dairy Queen, I could go on…feel free to chime in." Another follower added, "First of all the whole Queens thing is stupid sounding in my opinion I never liked it I think it is dumb! Why can’t we all just be normal n not call each other silly stuff we’re not Queens." Another user noted, "Sorry bt no u no queen hun." Another critic wrote, "Queen of her single wide trailer!.. hope that answers your question!" Another person said, "QUEEN? Says who?" Another Instagram user penned, "Queen of Nothing." Another user said, "What are you doing?!! Get a life!"

This article contains remarks made on the Internet by individual people and organizations. MEAWW cannot confirm them independently and does not support claims or opinions being made online.

Tags news